Thursday 27 August 2015

Blue Thursday

Yes, Blue Thursday. Why not? However, on a more positive note: No more finance!!! / 'Who says it's Blue Thursday, boss?' I do, Voice. We had Black Monday earlier in the week, didn't we? 'Yeah.' Well, this is Blue Thursday. It's tough if you don't like it.

I'm feeling a bit melancholic, that's all, dear reader(s). I should be spitting blood because of all the deaths, eighty a month. 'At least!' Picking on the sick and disabled. Jesus! But ... I sort of expect it in this country, you know? And it's what the "people" voted for, so let them have it. Democracy is a fine thing.

All I will say is, none of the CRIMES OF AUSTERITY are being missed by God. 'Oh! You better believe it!' He knows who the evil-doers are, and He knows who gave them their power. I'll just have to be satisfied with that.

...

Christ! I'm so blue I don't even want to play the blues, man. 'Cheer up, Mikey!' / Scumbags are dumping rubbish in the street again. I'm sure God is watching them too. 'Well, the local council certainly ain't!' Ha!

I don't know about the pub tomorrow. I had a terrible migraine last week. 'Oh dear.' I can't drink any more. My body won't let me!

Anyway, later(s), crocodile(s).