Wednesday 5 February 2020

This isn't the title

Yeah, yeah. PR email. We'll discuss it in a minute, but first ... I'm in a chaotic mood/state this morning. I can't think straight. I was hoping to start recording again tonight. I don't know. My finger tips need to be harder, I reckon. Now that I've changed my technique. Endless problems!

So, I've just started this post, like. I've been up for a couple of hours. What have I been doing? I honestly couldn't tell you. I need better time management skills. I think Elon's day is divided into five minute segments, like the president's. But they've got staff, man! What have I got? 'Me, boss!' Ha, ha, ha! Brilliant! What a joke!

Oh, I recorded another rough version of Nothing yesterday. 'Rough? Always rough!' Yeah, yeah. The story of my life. / The thing is, I got it right. I mean, the feel of it, the pace. I don't know. The song has grandeur when it's done  right. Like Beethoven and Shakespeare! Forget about Dylan and Beatles. I'm really on to something. Or I would be. If only I could get my mind straight. If only I could get my soul clean. Are you digging all this, dear reader(s)? I imagine you have problems of your own ... but maybe they're similar? Do you ever get confused?

Is there too much life forcing its way into your little mind? Or even big mind, because let's face it ... the cosmos is huge! Life is huge!

Listen! There might be wind and rain at the weekend. I can't record in those conditions. Like Lear or something. Ridiculous!

Uh, uh ... 'Boss, come on, do the email.' Yeah, all right, Voice. I'll do it. I'll do it. I'll do it. / This is it -

No! No, no, no! 'What?!' I'm not doing it. 'Christ!' I'll do it tomorrow. The last post of the week, tomorrow.

Oh, the title? That isn't the title, dear reader(s). It might be the title tomorrow. 'You better change it then, boss.' Yes, I will.

I think it's going to be sunny today. After lunch, I'll go for a walk. [Unless I change my mind.] 'Where?' Hammersmith and Chiswick, and then back home through the park. Maybe I'll bump into Liam Gallagher and Eric Cantona. I mean, Eric lives in the big house now, and Liam is his butler and chauffeur, apparently. Isn't it funny how life works out sometimes?

I wish my life was that funny. 'You want to be a butler?' No. A king, like Eric.

Ah, never mind.

...

Anything else? I can only offer you more of the same, kook(s). I told you. It's the way I'm feeling. Don't you understand?!

I think I'm getting my first headache in a week. I've been staring at my laptop screen with such intensity!

I ate a tube of Pringles last night. It's okay. I've been losing more weight recently. The rock star diet is a gradual thing.

...

Well -

The park has become a building site. That stupid sports centre. There is no peace to be found anywhere!

I need more money. You can buy peace with money. [?]

Okay, okay. Laters!