Monday 26 October 2020

Investec launches Online Flexi Saver

Whatever that is. 'It's a new instant access savings account, boss.' Is it? Well, well ... you learn something new every day, don't you? Thank you, Voice. 

Investec has launched a new instant access savings product, the Online Flexi Saver. The Online Flexi Saver offers unlimited deposits and withdrawals, a competitive interest rate and no bonus or introductory rate, so savers have complete transparency over their interest rate. 

The Investec Online Flexi Saver pays 0.55% AER on balances between £5,000 and £250,000. Clients can make as many deposits and withdrawals as they like, whenever they want to, with no fees or penalties. Interest is paid on a monthly basis, and opening an account is quick and easy to do as Investec is using some of the latest technology to provide a slick application process.

Okay, okay. It's a PR email, obviously. And no endorsement from me or, uh ... the Voice, obviously, because we don't know anything about savings accounts. We ain't got no money. Well, I've got a bit. The Voice has nothing at all.  'Ha! Not on the wages you pay me.' What wages? 'Exactly!' Just be glad you've got a job. 

Oh, by the way, Phil says that Linda is available for interview. 'Phil? Linda? Who are these people, boss?' Ha! I have absolutely no idea. They're just voices, really. 'Really?' Yes.

Here's the Linda voice -

Linda Brown, Head of Savings at Investec, says: "We're very excited to be launching a new savings product that offers savers complete transparency, ease of use and flexibility. The Online Flexi Saver account is true to our core savings brand principles of consistently offering highly competitive rates without having to rely on short-term bonuses or apply restrictive terms and conditions to how people manage their savings.

"For some time now, our clients have been engaging with us digitally as our savings accounts already had the functionality to be managed online. The Online Flexi Saver is an enhancement to our existing offering and improvement to client experience and we're delighted to add it to our suite of products."

Thank you, Linda! I want to believe in your reality. 'She seems real enough.' Well, let's hope she is. Enough, I mean. 'Are you going to interview her?' Be serious, man! I don't know how to interview people. I'll just make a mess of it.

Never mind.

ENDS

...

Anything else? Music? All right. If you insist, kook(s).

I was rehearsing Malibu a lot at the weekend. I'm tempted to put it back on the demo in place of And Rain Came Down, but I probably won't. I need to hold some great stuff in reserve, you dig?

I want more great songs. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied though.

[I watched that Yesterday film again last night. Ha! He stole all his songs from The Beatles.]

I need more time, more energy. The same old story.

If I wasn't writing this blog ...

But I am.

I must obey the cosmos!

Later(s), blog and pop loon(s)!