Tuesday 13 October 2020

Migraine literature

Well ...

I got a pr email but i'm not doing today because i got a migraine and iwas sick earlier i can't stare at the screen

I;m not bothering with the right punctation and everything let it be a part of the post the style of it i nean  Okay?

ha ha it could be a ew stylw

that bit was like finnegans wake

whatever

i wrote of puking testerday karma i suppose

I dont know if im doing a comceptal today i see how i feel later

I like this style

I cant see the keyboard too well

the laptop us like a mile away

Im watching a youtube video actually listening and a headache pill advert just popped uo how did thsy know

But no Im not taking oills ill be sick again

thia will pass

my heading is pounding why dont tey make laptops with better liht control?????

cant really take the day off to recover

no guitar today

went downstairs for bottle of water but forgot it damn

got chesse sandwich for munch dont know about it yet

ive had worse to be truth

no consolation obcvs

...

I wrote that this morning. My new avant-garde literature, ha! I'm feeling a bit better.

I'm still having to be careful though, the way I stare at the screen. I think my stomach has settled now.

PR emails? I have one or two. I might do one tonight if I'm feeling a lot better. As I say, I'm only feeling a bit better at the moment.

I can't think of much
I can't think of much
I can't think of much ... to say!

But I'm lucky to be thinking at all, I suppose. I don't know. We've all got to take the rough with the smooth in life, ain't we?

Laters.