Monday 10 May 2021

A PR email so good they sent it twice

Yeah, yeah.

Normally, I don't like it when they send it twice, but ... 'Is it really that good, boss?' Well, it's confusing, Voice. It's a confusing email. And you know me ... 'You love confusion!' I love misunderstanding things.

For kicks, you(!) understand, my dear kook(s).

Anyway ...

We would also be happy to set up an interview for you with the CEO and founder, Anthony Peake, should this be of interest?

Hang on a minute! Let's not get ahead of ourselves. What's this all about?

London, 4 May 2021: Intelligent AI has secured £400,000 in seed funding led by RLC Ventures following successful graduation from the Lloyds Lab Accelerator. The round also  saw participation from FomCap, The Gupta Group and a number of UK based angel investors from leading private equity, insurance and property firms.

Oh, Christ. We've got angels. We've got lab accelerators. We've got intelligent AI - as opposed to the stupid kind.

I told you it was confusing!

'Ha! Your readers will probably understand, boss.'

My readers? Those guys? Really? Christ!

Anyway ...

Intelligent AI has been launched by founder Anthony Peake, to help insurers more accurately predict the risk on commercial properties by using a cloud based Intelligent Risk platform that draws in over 300 data points; ranging from satellite image analysis, real-time weather and flood risks to crime rates and fire service response times.

Okay, okay.

Should I let this Anthony interview me?

'Yeah!'

No.

'You're all mysterious like Prince.'

Yeah, whatever.

Anyway ...

[Let me read this email.]

No, no. I'm not doing all of it. I'm going to the voices.

'Oh, look! It's Anthony!'

Yeah, yeah.

Anthony Peake, Founder and CEO of Intelligent AI, says: "We need to move away from a system based on incomplete and historic data, which is failing to accurately define levels of risk in the marketplace."

Oh.

"A typical insurer is able to send risk engineers to about 5% - 10% of insured locations representing 20% - 25% of the risk exposure. A huge proportion of insured properties are never visited, and the statistical models used to predict the risks in the 90% of unseen locations are, inevitably, prone to errors which is leading to over £4Bn of commercial property insurance losses over the last 5 years in the UK."

Yeah, okay. I bet our Jeff doesn't agree though.

Jeff Chowdhry, Partner at RLC Ventures, comments: "We are delighted to be backing Intelligent AI at the beginning of their journey. Real time data combined with the application of artificial intelligence presents the commercial property insurance sector with an opportunity to save millions every year. Intelligent AI will be strongly placed to capitalize on this huge opportunity and influence the commercial property insurance market."

Oh, he's being diplomatic. Never mind. 'Jeff didn't even mention the risks in insurance, did he?' No.

He doesn't want to get into a fight with Anthony.

Jeff's a lover not a fighter.

ENDS

...

Anything else? Something less confusing? Mysticism?

Well, after telling you about my revelation last week I wrote this down on a piece of paper -


Beliefs

One

There is a spiritual force in the cosmos

Two

This spiritual force recognizes me as a spiritual aristocrat, and it helps me

Conclusion

I can fulfil my destiny without anxiety

I am detached from the normal world


...

Now, that is what existentialism is all about!

You find a way to live, a meaning, that negates all the futility of existence.

Obviously, dear reader(s) ... I can't help you with the pickle you're in. Jesus! You've got to find your own way.

All I can say is ...

Engage with the cosmos!

I promise you, you will not regret it.

Laters.