Wednesday 5 May 2021

Acofi Gestion's Predirec ABL-2 fund closes a €10 million financing for the fintech KNAVE

WHAT?!?!?!

I suppose it will all make sense as we get into it - the PR email, I mean.

'Boss!'

What, Voice?

'Who's this fintech rascal, then?'

I don't know. But we're going to find out ...

Acofi Gestion is pleased to announce the closing of a €10 million financing for the French fintech KNAVE through its Predirec ABL-2 asset-backed corporate debt fund. The purpose of this transaction is to finance the acquisition of electrified vehicles, especially in the HONDA distribution network.

Ha! We're only interested in Tesla. Never mind.

Anyway, who is this knave?

KNAVE, a French start-up created in 2019, industrializes shared vehicles diffusion allowing any organization regardless of their original activity, to add a short-term rental service into their business model without initial investment. Thanks to its secure mobile applications, KNAVE offers a shared and clean mobility solution, particularly aimed toward dealerships, historical players in car distribution.

Oh. It doesn't seem to be a guy, some rogue. 'That's boring.' Never mind.

All right. All right.

Okay, okay.

I'm going straight to the voices. 'Because it's the voices that you love, boss!' Ha! Sometimes.

Anyway, who have we got?

Laurence Choisy Lemesle, Manager of the Predirec ABL-2 fund: "We are very pleased with the implementation of this new financing allowing us to support the growth of a young innovative company led by a seasoned team of professionals. This financing is fully in line with the sustainable investment objective of our new Predirec ABL-3 fund."

Fine. If that's the way you feel, Laurence.

Edouard? Come on, son!

Edouard Vaujour, Managing Director of KNAVE : "We are delighted with the rapid completion of this transaction, which was made possible by an adequate legal structure and the expertise and responsiveness of Acofi's teams. This financing package will enable the rapid deployment of the electric mobility offer developed in partnership with a global manufacturer such as Honda Motors, and eventually in many other value chains in need of shared, profitable and responsible mobility solutions."

Okay, okay. You're not a scoundrel, Edouard. I accept that. So ... good luck to you!

ENDS

...

Anything else? Music?

Well, I suppose I should be rehearsing my demo, but I ain't ... much. I'm rehearsing Mighty Soul and Life and Death and singing gibberish because I still don't have the lyrics.

Listen! Those two songs will be better than Nothing even if the lyrics aren't as good. I keep telling you cats: it's the music, man! A great lyric can only be a cherry on top of the cake, but the music is the cake.

And we all like cake, don't we?

And, uh ... I actually like cherries on those cherry bakewells. So, believe me, I am going after great lyrics as well.

Everything's going to be okay.

...

Else? What else?

Okay. If I do that vocal go go go exercise three times a day for five minutes each time ... Wow!

That's all I'm saying.

Do you know what I mean?

'Say more than that, Mikey!'

All right. A few years ago I could hardly sing at all, but now ... I'm closer to Ed Sheeran than Noel Gallagher.

There's a richness in my voice. [Not you, idiot!]

There's still room for improvement though.

'There always is.'

Yes, yes.

Later(s), pop tart(s)!