Thursday 6 May 2021

Blackstone Resources AG announces annual general meeting

Yippee!

BAAR, Switzerland - Blackstone Resources AG is pleased to announce that its Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.

Great! It looks like I'm going to Switzerland. 'Can I come, boss?' Of course you can, Voice! The more the merrier.

Anyway ...

Due to the continuing restrictions imposed by the Federal Council, we regret to inform you that the Annual General Meeting will again not take place as usual at the Parkhotel Zug. For the protection of shareholders, it will not be possible to attend in person. Shareholders will nevertheless have the opportunity to vote on the agenda items.

Oh, bloody hell! 'I'm gutted, boss!' Me too.

Uh.

'By the way, are you a shareholder?' No. You're a shareholder, aren't you, Voice? 'Me?! A shareholder?! Ha!'

Christ.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Okay, kook(s). Music.

Listen! This would be a great demo -

Mighty Soul
Stella
Malibu
Nothing

Changing one song changes the whole vibe.

This World Don't Mean a Thing is a rock ballad as good as Live Forever.

However, after I play Mighty Soul, which is a full-on rock song ... I have to sit in silence for a minute or two to recover and reflect BECAUSE(!) ... it sounds like the greatest song ever, man - even without the lyrics.

I don't know what to do yet.

One thing I'm sure of, though: I don't want to languish on Twitter for months or years waiting to be "discovered".

Do you know what I mean?

I'm already dodging bullets.

Never mind.

It's just life, I suppose. Everyone has got their troubles.

Have a nice weekend.

Laters.


Update: This will be the demo -

Mighty Soul
Stella
This World Don't Mean a Thing
Nothing