Wednesday 26 May 2021

Yeah, yeah ... yeah!

Three yeahs, you can't go wrong. Here are some more - yeah, yeah, yeah. But don't worry about it. 'Don't worry about what, boss?' Ha! Don't anyone worry, uh ... what this post is about because it ain't about NOTHING, you dig? 'Right. / Haven't you got any PR emails?' I got loads. 'Are you going to do one?' Tomorrow. Tomorrow night, man. Last post of the week. But not now.

Just this now. Whatever this is. 'Okay.' That's the mood I'm in. Deal with it, kooks!

Anyway ...

I'm a bit confused in my head because of dreams and tunes. Too many dreams and tunes, but not enough lyrics.

My new 70 percent of tune? I might keep it on ice for a while. I'll write the chorus after I've finished the lyric for Mighty Soul. 'What about the lyric for Life and Death ... ?' Christ! Yes, that as well.

This new tune ... the funny thing is ... I was trying to get something like Stella again ... but I went beyond it - again! My music is getting better, man. Bigger. I seem to be expanding. No wonder I get headaches.

Obviously, I need words. I need words like the conceptuals. I write conceptuals the way I write music.

NO FEAR ... that's what I'm talking about!

Anyway ...

I'll be writing a conceptual later. I think I'll call it ... NO FEAR, yes! No. 905. I love it! I'm addicted!

DIZZY 4 LIFE ... That's me!

Anyway ...

Here's some news. (Well, it was news to me.) ...

***Muscle burns fat***

What do you make of that?

'Explain!'

Listen! I've been losing a few pounds lately ... without restarting my diet. I mean, I've been eating too many snacks.

But I've checked online ... and, yes ... muscle burns fat - even when you're not doing anything much.

'Cool!'

That's all right, ain't it?

Listen! By the end of summer ... I will have the body I want, the image, the songs, the demo ... the lot!

That's alchemy. Believe it!

I'm basically going to be Steve McQueen with a guitar. No bullshit!

'Tell the kooks! You've got to be a visionary, Mikey!'

Ha, ha, ha! They know, Voice, they know. Goes without saying, really.

Everyone, come on, come on, come on! Make friends with the cosmos. Do it today!

Okay, okay.

Okay, that's enough.

Laters!