Monday 17 May 2021

Jack wishes to share the latest news from Guru Capital ...

And I'm not going to stop him! 'It would be rude, boss.' Yes, it would, Voice. Jack has got this desire within him, deep in his heart, and - 'We can't stop him!' We don't want to stop him. I love passionate characters like this.

Makes my day this sort of shit does ...

Anyway, PR email ...

Rolle, Switzerland, May 14, 2021 - Guru Capital is pleased to announce an agreement has been reached today for the acquisition of substantially all the assets of UK based Fintech company Oval Money Ltd, which will be acquired by and integrated into the UK based online CFD Broker ETX Capital, a Guru Capital portfolio company.

Sub, sub ... substantially all? What on earth does that mean?! 'It means someone else has got their greasy mitts on a bit of Oval Money.' This is an outrage! Who?! 'I don't know who. Ask Jack.' Ha, ha, ha! Ask Jack? Christ. Let me spell it out -

L I F E  I S  T O O  S H O R T

I will not ask Jack!

Anyway ...

In addition, Guru Capital is in the process of negotiating the acquisition by an associated fund of 100% of the shares of Oval Money Ltd's Spanish regulated investment firm subsidiary, Oval Marketplace A.V., S.L.

These acquisitions support ETX's and Oval's shared mission of making a wide range of financial services and products accessible and affordable to everyone. The combination will help accelerate business growth and client engagement by supporting clients in setting smart rules for defining their savings habits and investment goals, making payments, and tracking spending as well as trading in the financial markets through a single mobile app.

Okay, okay.

Well, you know what I say ...

'What?'

ENDS

'That's what they say.'

Well, I'm saying it too -

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

More?

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

Let them understand that!

'The readers?'

Yes, the readers.

ENDS - !!!

...

Anything else?

You want more? 'They want more.' But there is no more.

'Think of something.'

I can't think of anything.

'Do it!'

I can't!

Why must I always think of something more?

This is no life.