Thursday 7 July 2022

I'm only doing one financial post today, and this ain't it

Later tonight, finance fans. All right?

'You haven't been in the mood all week, have you, boss?'

Well, it's the summer, Voice, and I'm thinking of that biggest beach in Cornwall I've never seen, and ...

I'm just restless, basically.

'Yeah.'

Anyway ...

Music? I was wondering if there was any way I could put The Future on my first album, but - 'When were you wondering, boss?' Shut up, Voice. Yes, I was wondering, but ... no. It would overload the album for one thing. I mean, there's the greatest album of all time, and then there's taking the piss. Do you know what I mean? 'What's the two thing?' Eh? 'The two thing.' Oh ... the, uh, two thing is ... The Future would clash with a couple of the other songs on the album.

So, no. Let's have a bit of hope for the second album, you dig? Because there's a lot of artists who disappear after their first album, and the older you are the more likely that is to happen, I reckon.

But I ain't disappearing nowhere, man, not with the greatest rock song ever. That would be insanity!

'Crazy!'

Oh, and I've got a new tune! 'Yippee!' Roughly fifteen seconds of it. 'Oh.' Shut up! It's my best melody so far. 'Yippee!'

Yeah, yeah.

Anyway ...

Motivation? I mean, this is a motivational blog after all. Let me tell you straight, my kooks. Forget the audiobooks. Forget the YouTube videos - with all the shady gurus selling you shit.

The best motivation is actually achieving stuff. I feel like I'm walking on air at the moment. Nearly having the BIG TEN, having a massive BIG THREE, the new melody, and improved performance with my guitar and singing, and getting closer, and closer, and closer ... to my goal. There's nothing more motivating than that. 'But will it last, Mikey?' What?! 'Everyone knows about you and your ... moods.' Ha! Forget about my moods, FFS!

I ain't got no moods no more.

I'm beyond moods!

'Yeah, yeah.'

Anyway ... I haven't got any protein drink today. I'm going to have to drink a whole pint of milk. Never mind.

I'm not having peanuts again. I had a big bag of peanuts at the weekend. It almost made me sick.

You can't just do the dumbbells. You need protein, too. But you have to be careful. You don't want too much fat with the protein.

I'll work it out. Don't worry.

Oh, just for a change ... I'm going to do two hundred reps today with the small dumbbells. The old ones I started with, you know?

Anything else?

Yes. I've been reading the reviews on Tripadvisor of B&Bs in St Ives that have vacancies at the moment. It's brilliant entertainment! Like Fawlty Towers - !!!

Anyway ... 

Is there anything else? ... ... ... Voice?

'Er ... I can't think of anything.'

Well ...

Laters.