Wednesday 20 July 2022

It's cooled down a bit

Thank the cosmos!

I couldn't take much more. 'Summer isn't over yet, Mikey.' Well ... I'm looking forward to winter. That's all I can say, man.

Anyway ...

I'm not writing about finance. I've got another Lucky PR email thing. 'Ha!' Maybe I'll leave it until Monday.

Fitness, and, uh ... health? I'm not feeling too hungry this morning. 'So?' I only had a small pot of cheese and tomato pasta last night, and half a malt loaf. I had the same Monday night, but with a baton. Lots of protein, but nothing like the fat and calories you get with chips and veggie burgers and pizzas and all the other crap I eat.

So, I might have this meal two or three times a week from now on.

I'm actually looking thinner than I was on Sunday. 'You've probably lost loads of water.' Ha! I've also been drinking loads of water.

He's a good tip for you, reader(s). [I discovered this by accident with my dodgy fridge.] Freeze a big bottle of water until it is one giant ice cube, you dig? Then just have it with you and drink from it when you like. The water should stay really cold for four or five hours as the ice melts. I did this last night in a very hot room. It might not last as long during the day.

'Great advice, Mikey! Who needs to hear about finance?'

No one - is the short answer.

Music? I didn't play my guitar the last two days. I'll get back to it today. I wonder how Bob Marley coped in Jamaica. And how did he look after his guitars? I'm glad I've got a hard case for my electro acoustic. 'You hardly ever play it!' Well, that's my best guitar, Voice, for important occasions. 'Oh.' My Yamaha FG730s is my "workhorse" guitar that I use all the time.

My songs? Now, don't get me wrong. I love Good Times and it definitely deserves its place on the BIG TEN list, uh, HOWEVER(!) ... if I can get a decent lyric for the Life and Death tune, it will push Good Times out and make the list so incredibly powerful ... better than anyone's!!! I just don't know how to make it work at the moment. But I can tell you, kook(s): I'm really going off the whole "Life" and "Death" concept. Do you know what I mean?

Never mind.

What else?

FFS.

I can't think of anything else. Accept a ridiculous Fawlty Towers style hotel in St Ives that wants over £200 a day for a room.

These people.

Ah, laters!