Monday 22 May 2023

[No. 1,101]

And welcome[1], and my friend my friend my friend[1], and welcome[2], and hello its you isnt it[1], and my friend my friend my friend[2], and well well[1], and hello its you isnt it[2], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[1], and well well[2], and hey its nice youre here[1], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[2], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[1], and hey its nice youre here[2], and surprises might come later if were lucky[1], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[2], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[1], and surprises might come later if were lucky[2], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[1], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[2], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[1], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[2], and the vibes of this man[1], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[2], and ha its here[1], and the vibes of this man[2], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[1], and ha its here[2], and its louder than hell I imagine[1], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[2], and why would you[1], and its louder than hell I imagine[2], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[1], and why would you[2], and hello again youre so brave actually[1], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[2], and obviously needs saying[1], and hello again youre so brave actually[2], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[1], and obviously needs saying[2], and you know[1], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[2], and you do you do you do[1], and you know[2], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[1], and you do you do you do[2], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[1], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[2], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[1], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[2], and I got no energy[1], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[2], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[1], and I got no energy[2], and I got words though lots of them[1], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[2], and laughing too[1], and I got words though lots of them[2], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[1], and laughing too[2], and are you all right[1], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[2], and crying too[1], and are you all right[2], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[1], and crying too[2], and my eyes are full of buzz[1], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[2], and I wont explain any more because I cant[1], and my eyes are full of buzz[2], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[1], and I wont explain any more because I cant[2], and yes yes yes its better[1], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[2], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[1], and yes yes yes its better[2], and here we are[1], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[2], and I like surprises[1], and here we are[2], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[1], and I like surprises[2], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[1], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[2], and I cant say can you[1], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[2], and welcome[3], and I cant say can you[2], and my friend my friend my friend[3], and hello its you isnt it[3], and well well[3], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[3], and hey its nice youre here[3], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[3], and surprises might come later if were lucky[3], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[3], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[3], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[3], and the vibes of this man[3], and ha its here[3], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[3], and its louder than hell I imagine[3], and why would you[3], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[3], and hello again youre so brave actually[3], and obviously needs saying[3], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[3], and you know[3], and you do you do you do[3], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[3], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[3], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[3], and I got no energy[3], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[3], and I got words though lots of them[3], and laughing too[3], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[3], and are you all right[3], and crying too[3], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[3], and my eyes are full of buzz[3], and I wont explain any more because I cant[3], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[3], and yes yes yes its better[3], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[3], and here we are[3], and I like surprises[3], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[3], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[3], and I cant say can you[3], and

And welcome[1], and my friend my friend my friend[1], and welcome[2], and hello its you isnt it[1], and my friend my friend my friend[2], and well well[1], and hello its you isnt it[2], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[1], and well well[2], and hey its nice youre here[1], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[2], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[1], and hey its nice youre here[2], and surprises might come later if were lucky[1], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[2], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[1], and surprises might come later if were lucky[2], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[1], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[2], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[1], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[2], and the vibes of this man[1], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[2], and ha its here[1], and the vibes of this man[2], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[1], and ha its here[2], and its louder than hell I imagine[1], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[2], and why would you[1], and its louder than hell I imagine[2], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[1], and why would you[2], and hello again youre so brave actually[1], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[2], and obviously needs saying[1], and hello again youre so brave actually[2], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[1], and obviously needs saying[2], and you know[1], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[2], and you do you do you do[1], and you know[2], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[1], and you do you do you do[2], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[1], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[2], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[1], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[2], and I got no energy[1], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[2], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[1], and I got no energy[2], and I got words though lots of them[1], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[2], and laughing too[1], and I got words though lots of them[2], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[1], and laughing too[2], and are you all right[1], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[2], and crying too[1], and are you all right[2], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[1], and crying too[2], and my eyes are full of buzz[1], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[2], and I wont explain any more because I cant[1], and my eyes are full of buzz[2], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[1], and I wont explain any more because I cant[2], and yes yes yes its better[1], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[2], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[1], and yes yes yes its better[2], and here we are[1], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[2], and I like surprises[1], and here we are[2], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[1], and I like surprises[2], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[1], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[2], and I cant say can you[1], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[2], and welcome[3], and I cant say can you[2], and my friend my friend my friend[3], and hello its you isnt it[3], and well well[3], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[3], and hey its nice youre here[3], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[3], and surprises might come later if were lucky[3], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[3], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[3], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[3], and the vibes of this man[3], and ha its here[3], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[3], and its louder than hell I imagine[3], and why would you[3], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[3], and hello again youre so brave actually[3], and obviously needs saying[3], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[3], and you know[3], and you do you do you do[3], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[3], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[3], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[3], and I got no energy[3], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[3], and I got words though lots of them[3], and laughing too[3], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[3], and are you all right[3], and crying too[3], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[3], and my eyes are full of buzz[3], and I wont explain any more because I cant[3], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[3], and yes yes yes its better[3], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[3], and here we are[3], and I like surprises[3], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[3], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[3], and I cant say can you[3], and

And welcome[1], and my friend my friend my friend[1], and welcome[2], and hello its you isnt it[1], and my friend my friend my friend[2], and well well[1], and hello its you isnt it[2], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[1], and well well[2], and hey its nice youre here[1], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[2], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[1], and hey its nice youre here[2], and surprises might come later if were lucky[1], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[2], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[1], and surprises might come later if were lucky[2], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[1], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[2], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[1], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[2], and the vibes of this man[1], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[2], and ha its here[1], and the vibes of this man[2], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[1], and ha its here[2], and its louder than hell I imagine[1], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[2], and why would you[1], and its louder than hell I imagine[2], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[1], and why would you[2], and hello again youre so brave actually[1], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[2], and obviously needs saying[1], and hello again youre so brave actually[2], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[1], and obviously needs saying[2], and you know[1], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[2], and you do you do you do[1], and you know[2], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[1], and you do you do you do[2], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[1], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[2], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[1], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[2], and I got no energy[1], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[2], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[1], and I got no energy[2], and I got words though lots of them[1], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[2], and laughing too[1], and I got words though lots of them[2], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[1], and laughing too[2], and are you all right[1], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[2], and crying too[1], and are you all right[2], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[1], and crying too[2], and my eyes are full of buzz[1], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[2], and I wont explain any more because I cant[1], and my eyes are full of buzz[2], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[1], and I wont explain any more because I cant[2], and yes yes yes its better[1], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[2], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[1], and yes yes yes its better[2], and here we are[1], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[2], and I like surprises[1], and here we are[2], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[1], and I like surprises[2], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[1], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[2], and I cant say can you[1], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[2], and welcome[3], and I cant say can you[2], and my friend my friend my friend[3], and hello its you isnt it[3], and well well[3], and I cant say Im surprised to be honest[3], and hey its nice youre here[3], and I always tell the truth unfortunately[3], and surprises might come later if were lucky[3], and you can have this in your mind oh its already there congratulations[3], and electric fuzz my ears is all I know[3], and you know you know you know too I hope I really still hope[3], and the vibes of this man[3], and ha its here[3], and Im doing it all saying more of what is coming that never stops and its fine really I know you dont believe[3], and its louder than hell I imagine[3], and why would you[3], and can you imagine the sound of the words of course uh uh you dont need to here with me[3], and hello again youre so brave actually[3], and obviously needs saying[3], and I love that youre with me and suffering with me and I respect that[3], and you know[3], and you do you do you do[3], and I said it so obviously I mean why not eh theres no harm in it[3], and you dont know cant tell if its sanity or insanity[3], and I cant and I cant and I cant fight the sick chaos no more all around[3], and I got no energy[3], and I lie down on the floor foaming spinning my head on the ceiling and I dont feel all right[3], and I got words though lots of them[3], and laughing too[3], and my brain finds them somewhere amazing[3], and are you all right[3], and crying too[3], and you can witness the pain the confusion and you can it feel too if youve got it in you have you[3], and my eyes are full of buzz[3], and I wont explain any more because I cant[3], and around it goes just like the hundreds of other times but nothing is getting better[3], and yes yes yes its better[3], and what a surprise to still be at the beginning of the end[3], and here we are[3], and I like surprises[3], and or or or maybe maybe maybe I wouldnt be able to say would I[3], and who knows if its really the end of the beginning[3], and I cant say can you[3], and