Wednesday 31 May 2023

Reality changes when your brain changes

How is my brain today? Uh. Don't ask!

Listen ...

Maybe there is no reality.
Maybe there is no world.
Why are people asking me to get involved in their fantasy?

They believe in it, and that's fine. [Congratulations, guys!] But why do they need me to be a part of it? I see it for what it is.

Nothing.

It is nothing.

They've chosen it. Or they've built it. And that's great. I'm very happy for them. But I have my own life. I have my own reality. I don't need to be a part of their fantasy. And yet ... they still insist!

The arrogance is unbelievable.

"It's reality. It's the world." That's what they will tell you. And that's what they're asking me to believe in.

[You want my endorsement, guys???]

I used to have a brain like that. Well, maybe. But even when I was six or seven, I knew something wasn't quite right.

Actually, no ... I've never had a brain like that. Never! When you're four or five, you can't be expected to see what's going on. It doesn't matter what kind of brain you have at that age.

I remember certain adults - I won't name them ... they told me stuff about reality, about the world. You know?

I thought they were insane. Or at least a bit eccentric. Do you know what I mean? Perhaps you don't.

Listen! Maybe it will be better for you if you don't know what I mean.

Ah, never mind. It doesn't matter, really. What matters is that we're passing the time with words - yet again. Ha, ha, ha! What a life, eh?!

Never ever mind.

Do you mind, much?

It doesn't matter.

I've been thinking ... wouldn't it be funny if some artificial intelligence goon scanned this blog, and then was like ... "Oh, this is what humans are like. Good. I'll use this material."

Ha!

Those metal muthas don't stand a chance against me.

I was right - years ago - to come up with my idea for a BIG TEN or BIG TWENTY of songs.

And I'll be right again if I'm forced to become a poet.

Average artists will probably be destroyed though. I don't know.

Maybe we should smash the metal muthas into junk.

Bloody robots! I don't even want to talk to those clowns. Customer service? Do me a favour! They ain't got a clue.

But I must say ... Gary Numan is looking pretty cool these days. Do you know what I mean? Yeah, you know. A lot of people were sniffy about him, back in the day, like. But he had a great concept, didn't he?

Anyway ... 

It's nearly the ENDS ...

Time has passed, and
Words have been used.
Are you satisfied, kooks?

Or do you need a Jammie Dodger, too?

Well, I ain't got none.

'You bought Ginger Nuts today, boss!'

Shut up, Voice!

I was keeping those a secret.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS