Tuesday 23 May 2023

[No. 1,102]

And oh hello[1], and again it seems and thats fine[1], and oh hello[2], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[1], and again it seems and thats fine[2], and that would be nice[1], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[2], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[1], and that would be nice[2], and aching bones are usual[1], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[2], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[1], and aching bones are usual[2], and I can see all the fates of everyone[1], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[2], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[1], and I can see all the fates of everyone[2], and my life at night[1], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[2], and the point is[1], and my life at night[2], and it dont matter does it[1], and the point is[2], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[1], and it dont matter does it[2], and you fancy[1], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[2], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[1], and you fancy[2], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[1], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[2], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[1], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[2], and dont be speechless now[1], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[2], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[1], and dont be speechless now[2], and its nice being this close[1], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[2], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[1], and its nice being this close[2], and ha ha ha probably[1], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[2], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[1], and ha ha ha probably[2], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[1], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[2], and thank you so very much[1], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[2], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[1], and thank you so very much[2], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[1], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[2], and just for the experience you understand[1], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[2], and to be free[1], and just for the experience you understand[2], and no sticky no really silly so[1], and to be free[2], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[1], and no sticky no really silly so[2], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[1], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[2], and be free for me in front of others[1], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[2], and let them see[1], and be free for me in front of others[2], and all right[1], and let them see[2], and oh hello[3], and all right[2], and again it seems and thats fine[3], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[3], and that would be nice[3], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[3], and aching bones are usual[3], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[3], and I can see all the fates of everyone[3], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[3], and my life at night[3], and the point is[3], and it dont matter does it[3], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[3], and you fancy[3], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[3], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[3], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[3], and dont be speechless now[3], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[3], and its nice being this close[3], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[3], and ha ha ha probably[3], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[3], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[3], and thank you so very much[3], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[3], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[3], and just for the experience you understand[3], and to be free[3], and no sticky no really silly so[3], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[3], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[3], and be free for me in front of others[3], and let them see[3], and all right[3], and

And oh hello[1], and again it seems and thats fine[1], and oh hello[2], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[1], and again it seems and thats fine[2], and that would be nice[1], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[2], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[1], and that would be nice[2], and aching bones are usual[1], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[2], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[1], and aching bones are usual[2], and I can see all the fates of everyone[1], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[2], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[1], and I can see all the fates of everyone[2], and my life at night[1], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[2], and the point is[1], and my life at night[2], and it dont matter does it[1], and the point is[2], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[1], and it dont matter does it[2], and you fancy[1], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[2], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[1], and you fancy[2], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[1], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[2], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[1], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[2], and dont be speechless now[1], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[2], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[1], and dont be speechless now[2], and its nice being this close[1], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[2], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[1], and its nice being this close[2], and ha ha ha probably[1], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[2], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[1], and ha ha ha probably[2], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[1], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[2], and thank you so very much[1], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[2], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[1], and thank you so very much[2], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[1], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[2], and just for the experience you understand[1], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[2], and to be free[1], and just for the experience you understand[2], and no sticky no really silly so[1], and to be free[2], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[1], and no sticky no really silly so[2], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[1], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[2], and be free for me in front of others[1], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[2], and let them see[1], and be free for me in front of others[2], and all right[1], and let them see[2], and oh hello[3], and all right[2], and again it seems and thats fine[3], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[3], and that would be nice[3], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[3], and aching bones are usual[3], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[3], and I can see all the fates of everyone[3], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[3], and my life at night[3], and the point is[3], and it dont matter does it[3], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[3], and you fancy[3], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[3], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[3], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[3], and dont be speechless now[3], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[3], and its nice being this close[3], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[3], and ha ha ha probably[3], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[3], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[3], and thank you so very much[3], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[3], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[3], and just for the experience you understand[3], and to be free[3], and no sticky no really silly so[3], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[3], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[3], and be free for me in front of others[3], and let them see[3], and all right[3], and

And oh hello[1], and again it seems and thats fine[1], and oh hello[2], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[1], and again it seems and thats fine[2], and that would be nice[1], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[2], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[1], and that would be nice[2], and aching bones are usual[1], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[2], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[1], and aching bones are usual[2], and I can see all the fates of everyone[1], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[2], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[1], and I can see all the fates of everyone[2], and my life at night[1], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[2], and the point is[1], and my life at night[2], and it dont matter does it[1], and the point is[2], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[1], and it dont matter does it[2], and you fancy[1], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[2], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[1], and you fancy[2], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[1], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[2], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[1], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[2], and dont be speechless now[1], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[2], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[1], and dont be speechless now[2], and its nice being this close[1], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[2], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[1], and its nice being this close[2], and ha ha ha probably[1], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[2], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[1], and ha ha ha probably[2], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[1], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[2], and thank you so very much[1], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[2], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[1], and thank you so very much[2], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[1], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[2], and just for the experience you understand[1], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[2], and to be free[1], and just for the experience you understand[2], and no sticky no really silly so[1], and to be free[2], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[1], and no sticky no really silly so[2], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[1], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[2], and be free for me in front of others[1], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[2], and let them see[1], and be free for me in front of others[2], and all right[1], and let them see[2], and oh hello[3], and all right[2], and again it seems and thats fine[3], and it doesnt matter its all the same when youre as dizzy as I am and are you like me[3], and that would be nice[3], and but but but Im not getting my hopes up up up there and do you dig[3], and aching bones are usual[3], and blood bulging is too be expected with your veins[3], and I can see all the fates of everyone[3], and a new fresh ghost was floating with laughing voices hopefully the last lot of that for a while[3], and my life at night[3], and the point is[3], and it dont matter does it[3], and exactly my friend because you know the point of everything like me thats why were so close[3], and you fancy[3], and I know you roll and spin whatever takes your fancy and you fancy all of it dont you[3], and a mad soul after my own heart yes I salute you[3], and thats what we are together mad souls together and forever we will never fade we cant[3], and dont be speechless now[3], and I hear you I think your thoughts yes I hear what youre thinking it all comes to me okay[3], and its nice being this close[3], and you feel it too dont you how nice yes how nice no barriers were one together you and me or I I don't know[3], and ha ha ha probably[3], and you understand you understand I can tell you understand[3], and thank you for spinning with me so dizzy during this difficult time I really appreciate it[3], and thank you so very much[3], and I will never forget your contribution to this reality[3], and you deserve to lose the jam of the world all over with jam all over you like what the civilians have[3], and just for the experience you understand[3], and to be free[3], and no sticky no really silly so[3], and Id love to see that freedom for you you dig from you being so square even if youre a kook[3], and compared to me Im saying being so gone thats all dont get upset[3], and be free for me in front of others[3], and let them see[3], and all right[3], and