Wednesday 17 May 2023

Yeah, yeah

I gotta go home in a Persian ship, man.

That's the truth.

There's no way to avoid it.

So, does that make me lucky or unlucky??? ... compared to you, like???

I live on the fucking edge!!!

I doubt you've even seen the edge once in your life, but that's where I live, son, daughter.

You dig?

But does it make me lucky or unlucky??? ... compared to you, like???

I'll be honest ... I don't know.

Sometimes, I curse my luck ... normally when I'm in a weak mood. At other times, I feel like a fucking warrior king!!!

And then I know I have the best life.

But the mood passes ...

It's all about the moods, you dig?

Soon, I will stare at the sea.
I will do it every day.
The sea doesn't take any prisoners.
It's ruthless!

I will be sitting on a rock.
Every day!
I don't know how many hours.
But a lot - I should imagine.
The rock won't be bothered by my presence.
The rock has dealt with dinosaurs, man!
Dinosaurs!

Do you understand what I'm saying???

FFS.

I just ...

Never mind.

I will be a rock.
That's my dream.
A human rock who doesn't have moods no more.
Imagine that!

Yeah, yeah.

Laters.