Monday 5 June 2023

[No. 1,105]

And well[1], and here I am again[1], and well[2], and Im not well are you[1], and here I am again[2], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[1], and Im not well are you[2], and uh uh uh[1], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[2], and here you are again[1], and uh uh uh[2], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[1], and here you are again[2], and come on and dont fall behind[1], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[2], and be with me forever just stay[1], and come on and dont fall behind[2], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[1], and be with me forever just stay[2], and yes it confusing so[1], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[2], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[1], and yes it confusing so[2], and I wouldnt know would I[1], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[2], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[1], and I wouldnt know would I[2], and I cant ask you[1], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[2], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[1], and I cant ask you[2], and smile now[1], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[2], and youve got a lucky face[1], and smile now[2], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[1], and youve got a lucky face[2], and im tired[1], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[2], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[1], and im tired[2], and please dont lie to me[1], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[2], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[1], and please dont lie to me[2], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[1], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[2], and do you ever get those feelings[1], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[2], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[1], and do you ever get those feelings[2], and I told you you would be a wreck[1], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[2], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[1], and I told you you would be a wreck[2], and thats the plan obviously[1], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[2], and spinning hard[1], and thats the plan obviously[2], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[1], and spinning hard[2], and from one spin to the next spin[1], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[2], and were suffering[1], and from one spin to the next spin[2], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[1], and were suffering[2], and tell me[1], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[2], and well[3], and tell me[2], and here I am again[3], and Im not well are you[3], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[3], and uh uh uh[3], and here you are again[3], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[3], and come on and dont fall behind[3], and be with me forever just stay[3], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[3], and yes it confusing so[3], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[3], and I wouldnt know would I[3], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[3], and I cant ask you[3], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[3], and smile now[3], and youve got a lucky face[3], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[3], and im tired[3], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[3], and please dont lie to me[3], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[3], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[3], and do you ever get those feelings[3], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[3], and I told you you would be a wreck[3], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[3], and thats the plan obviously[3], and spinning hard[3], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[3], and from one spin to the next spin[3], and were suffering[3], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[3], and tell me[3], and

And well[1], and here I am again[1], and well[2], and Im not well are you[1], and here I am again[2], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[1], and Im not well are you[2], and uh uh uh[1], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[2], and here you are again[1], and uh uh uh[2], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[1], and here you are again[2], and come on and dont fall behind[1], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[2], and be with me forever just stay[1], and come on and dont fall behind[2], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[1], and be with me forever just stay[2], and yes it confusing so[1], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[2], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[1], and yes it confusing so[2], and I wouldnt know would I[1], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[2], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[1], and I wouldnt know would I[2], and I cant ask you[1], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[2], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[1], and I cant ask you[2], and smile now[1], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[2], and youve got a lucky face[1], and smile now[2], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[1], and youve got a lucky face[2], and im tired[1], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[2], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[1], and im tired[2], and please dont lie to me[1], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[2], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[1], and please dont lie to me[2], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[1], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[2], and do you ever get those feelings[1], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[2], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[1], and do you ever get those feelings[2], and I told you you would be a wreck[1], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[2], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[1], and I told you you would be a wreck[2], and thats the plan obviously[1], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[2], and spinning hard[1], and thats the plan obviously[2], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[1], and spinning hard[2], and from one spin to the next spin[1], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[2], and were suffering[1], and from one spin to the next spin[2], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[1], and were suffering[2], and tell me[1], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[2], and well[3], and tell me[2], and here I am again[3], and Im not well are you[3], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[3], and uh uh uh[3], and here you are again[3], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[3], and come on and dont fall behind[3], and be with me forever just stay[3], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[3], and yes it confusing so[3], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[3], and I wouldnt know would I[3], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[3], and I cant ask you[3], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[3], and smile now[3], and youve got a lucky face[3], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[3], and im tired[3], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[3], and please dont lie to me[3], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[3], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[3], and do you ever get those feelings[3], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[3], and I told you you would be a wreck[3], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[3], and thats the plan obviously[3], and spinning hard[3], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[3], and from one spin to the next spin[3], and were suffering[3], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[3], and tell me[3], and

And well[1], and here I am again[1], and well[2], and Im not well are you[1], and here I am again[2], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[1], and Im not well are you[2], and uh uh uh[1], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[2], and here you are again[1], and uh uh uh[2], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[1], and here you are again[2], and come on and dont fall behind[1], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[2], and be with me forever just stay[1], and come on and dont fall behind[2], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[1], and be with me forever just stay[2], and yes it confusing so[1], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[2], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[1], and yes it confusing so[2], and I wouldnt know would I[1], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[2], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[1], and I wouldnt know would I[2], and I cant ask you[1], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[2], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[1], and I cant ask you[2], and smile now[1], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[2], and youve got a lucky face[1], and smile now[2], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[1], and youve got a lucky face[2], and im tired[1], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[2], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[1], and im tired[2], and please dont lie to me[1], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[2], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[1], and please dont lie to me[2], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[1], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[2], and do you ever get those feelings[1], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[2], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[1], and do you ever get those feelings[2], and I told you you would be a wreck[1], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[2], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[1], and I told you you would be a wreck[2], and thats the plan obviously[1], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[2], and spinning hard[1], and thats the plan obviously[2], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[1], and spinning hard[2], and from one spin to the next spin[1], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[2], and were suffering[1], and from one spin to the next spin[2], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[1], and were suffering[2], and tell me[1], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[2], and well[3], and tell me[2], and here I am again[3], and Im not well are you[3], and its words words words again aint it anyway is anyone complaining that I cant control ones like this[3], and uh uh uh[3], and here you are again[3], and control is an illusion oh you dont know just told you didnt I told you loads of times please keep up[3], and come on and dont fall behind[3], and be with me forever just stay[3], and the ones the ones that what numbers all of them[3], and yes it confusing so[3], and the ones that I have controlled ha ha ha did I really control them no no no ah I dont know[3], and I wouldnt know would I[3], and maybe they were controlling me my mind my soul[3], and I cant ask you[3], and Im letting it all go and its going to wreck your brain Im afraid and you are so lucky arent you[3], and smile now[3], and youve got a lucky face[3], and aROUND aROUND aROUND spinning so like its all falling apart which part I cant say[3], and im tired[3], and Im wondering where were going together and dont you ever wonder or dont you care[3], and please dont lie to me[3], and I know youre scared enough to care yes I know[3], and this will go on to the next number just got a feeling you know[3], and do you ever get those feelings[3], and do you find yourself ever collapsing I mean your brain suffering with the pressure[3], and I told you you would be a wreck[3], and there are rocks out there look rocks of evil reality and they will destroy you you wont think no more[3], and thats the plan obviously[3], and spinning hard[3], and well well well not obviously I dont think we can say that we just dont know what will happen[3], and from one spin to the next spin[3], and were suffering[3], and from one conceptual to the next conceptual like a terrible soul disease oh whats the cure[3], and tell me[3], and