Monday 12 June 2023

[No. 1,107]

And hey hey[1], and its the stress of it all[1], and hey hey[2], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[1], and its the stress of it all[2], and no one understands do they[1], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[2], and me me[1], and no one understands do they[2], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[1], and me me[2], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[1], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[2], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[1], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[2], and listen to me[1], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[2], and they are the comedy[1], and listen to me[2], and are you listening[1], and they are the comedy[2], and they aint dolphins[1], and are you listening[2], and dont do it[1], and they aint dolphins[2], and dont live with shame[1], and dont do it[2], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[1], and dont live with shame[2], and you gotta keep on[1], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[2], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[1], and you gotta keep on[2], and and and the state of their minds[1], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[2], and you gotta be yourself[1], and and and the state of their minds[2], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[1], and you gotta be yourself[2], and I I always struggle yes[1], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[2], and what do I know[1], and I I always struggle yes[2], and I know a lot[1], and what do I know[2], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[1], and I know a lot[2], and the point is[1], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[2], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[1], and the point is[2], and you tell me[1], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[2], and am I scared of them[1], and you tell me[2], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[1], and am I scared of them[2], and I go as deep as possible[1], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[2], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[1], and I go as deep as possible[2], and this is my life[1], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[2], and hey hey[3], and this is my life[2], and its the stress of it all[3], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[3], and no one understands do they[3], and me me[3], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[3], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[3], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[3], and listen to me[3], and they are the comedy[3], and are you listening[3], and they aint dolphins[3], and dont do it[3], and dont live with shame[3], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[3], and you gotta keep on[3], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[3], and and and the state of their minds[3], and you gotta be yourself[3], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[3], and I I always struggle yes[3], and what do I know[3], and I know a lot[3], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[3], and the point is[3], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[3], and you tell me[3], and am I scared of them[3], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[3], and I go as deep as possible[3], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[3], and this is my life[3], and

And hey hey[1], and its the stress of it all[1], and hey hey[2], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[1], and its the stress of it all[2], and no one understands do they[1], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[2], and me me[1], and no one understands do they[2], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[1], and me me[2], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[1], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[2], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[1], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[2], and listen to me[1], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[2], and they are the comedy[1], and listen to me[2], and are you listening[1], and they are the comedy[2], and they aint dolphins[1], and are you listening[2], and dont do it[1], and they aint dolphins[2], and dont live with shame[1], and dont do it[2], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[1], and dont live with shame[2], and you gotta keep on[1], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[2], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[1], and you gotta keep on[2], and and and the state of their minds[1], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[2], and you gotta be yourself[1], and and and the state of their minds[2], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[1], and you gotta be yourself[2], and I I always struggle yes[1], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[2], and what do I know[1], and I I always struggle yes[2], and I know a lot[1], and what do I know[2], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[1], and I know a lot[2], and the point is[1], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[2], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[1], and the point is[2], and you tell me[1], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[2], and am I scared of them[1], and you tell me[2], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[1], and am I scared of them[2], and I go as deep as possible[1], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[2], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[1], and I go as deep as possible[2], and this is my life[1], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[2], and hey hey[3], and this is my life[2], and its the stress of it all[3], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[3], and no one understands do they[3], and me me[3], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[3], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[3], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[3], and listen to me[3], and they are the comedy[3], and are you listening[3], and they aint dolphins[3], and dont do it[3], and dont live with shame[3], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[3], and you gotta keep on[3], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[3], and and and the state of their minds[3], and you gotta be yourself[3], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[3], and I I always struggle yes[3], and what do I know[3], and I know a lot[3], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[3], and the point is[3], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[3], and you tell me[3], and am I scared of them[3], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[3], and I go as deep as possible[3], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[3], and this is my life[3], and

And hey hey[1], and its the stress of it all[1], and hey hey[2], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[1], and its the stress of it all[2], and no one understands do they[1], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[2], and me me[1], and no one understands do they[2], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[1], and me me[2], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[1], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[2], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[1], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[2], and listen to me[1], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[2], and they are the comedy[1], and listen to me[2], and are you listening[1], and they are the comedy[2], and they aint dolphins[1], and are you listening[2], and dont do it[1], and they aint dolphins[2], and dont live with shame[1], and dont do it[2], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[1], and dont live with shame[2], and you gotta keep on[1], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[2], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[1], and you gotta keep on[2], and and and the state of their minds[1], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[2], and you gotta be yourself[1], and and and the state of their minds[2], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[1], and you gotta be yourself[2], and I I always struggle yes[1], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[2], and what do I know[1], and I I always struggle yes[2], and I know a lot[1], and what do I know[2], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[1], and I know a lot[2], and the point is[1], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[2], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[1], and the point is[2], and you tell me[1], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[2], and am I scared of them[1], and you tell me[2], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[1], and am I scared of them[2], and I go as deep as possible[1], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[2], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[1], and I go as deep as possible[2], and this is my life[1], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[2], and hey hey[3], and this is my life[2], and its the stress of it all[3], and with being on the edges life reality the world society[3], and no one understands do they[3], and me me[3], and it looks like a oh oh oh terrible tragedy[3], and or or or a rather good one a very exciting one ha[3], and people dont wanna understand man they dont wanna look into a crazy soul ah not even for kicks[3], and listen to me[3], and they are the comedy[3], and are you listening[3], and they aint dolphins[3], and dont do it[3], and dont live with shame[3], and the ENDS are coming for everyone is that all right[3], and you gotta keep on[3], and they would love to see you stop doing the stuff that makes them feel stupid or small or whatever it is[3], and and and the state of their minds[3], and you gotta be yourself[3], and if youre living for yourself youre gonna be in a lot of pain[3], and I I always struggle yes[3], and what do I know[3], and I know a lot[3], and Ive suffered a lot and my never mind[3], and the point is[3], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND come on come on come on[3], and you tell me[3], and am I scared of them[3], and Im not bothered because they dont go this deep aint got the souls for it so[3], and I go as deep as possible[3], and Im spinning aROUND out of it really out of it maybe I wont ever be able or want to get back[3], and this is my life[3], and