Tuesday 6 June 2023

[No. 1,106]

And it goes on[1], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[1], and it goes on[2], and more of it[1], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[2], and is that hard to believe no[1], and more of it[2], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[1], and is that hard to believe no[2], and hello you spinner had enough yet[1], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[2], and no say no[1], and hello you spinner had enough yet[2], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[1], and no say no[2], and you you you[1], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[2], and I would salute that person is it you[1], and you you you[2], and it dont matter I suppose[1], and I would salute that person is it you[2], and I know and I know and I can see[1], and it dont matter I suppose[2], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[1], and I know and I know and I can see[2], and ha flames[1], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[2], and they had it coming[1], and ha flames[2], and do you see[1], and they had it coming[2], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[1], and do you see[2], and see[1], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[2], and theyve had it[1], and see[2], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[1], and theyve had it[2], and did you see[1], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[2], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[1], and did you see[2], and well I am[1], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[2], and our souls are special well mine is[1], and well I am[2], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[1], and our souls are special well mine is[2], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[1], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[2], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[1], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[2], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[1], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[2], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[1], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[2], and you you[1], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[2], and gotta be a kook[1], and you you[2], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[1], and gotta be a kook[2], and am I getting through to you[1], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[2], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[1], and am I getting through to you[2], and tell me[1], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[2], and blink your eyes if you can[1], and tell me[2], and I want to believe in you[1], and blink your eyes if you can[2], and can I[1], and I want to believe in you[2], and it goes on[3], and can I[2], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[3], and more of it[3], and is that hard to believe no[3], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[3], and hello you spinner had enough yet[3], and no say no[3], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[3], and you you you[3], and I would salute that person is it you[3], and it dont matter I suppose[3], and I know and I know and I can see[3], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[3], and ha flames[3], and they had it coming[3], and do you see[3], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[3], and see[3], and theyve had it[3], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[3], and did you see[3], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[3], and well I am[3], and our souls are special well mine is[3], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[3], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[3], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[3], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[3], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[3], and you you[3], and gotta be a kook[3], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[3], and am I getting through to you[3], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[3], and tell me[3], and blink your eyes if you can[3], and I want to believe in you[3], and can I[3], and

And it goes on[1], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[1], and it goes on[2], and more of it[1], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[2], and is that hard to believe no[1], and more of it[2], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[1], and is that hard to believe no[2], and hello you spinner had enough yet[1], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[2], and no say no[1], and hello you spinner had enough yet[2], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[1], and no say no[2], and you you you[1], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[2], and I would salute that person is it you[1], and you you you[2], and it dont matter I suppose[1], and I would salute that person is it you[2], and I know and I know and I can see[1], and it dont matter I suppose[2], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[1], and I know and I know and I can see[2], and ha flames[1], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[2], and they had it coming[1], and ha flames[2], and do you see[1], and they had it coming[2], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[1], and do you see[2], and see[1], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[2], and theyve had it[1], and see[2], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[1], and theyve had it[2], and did you see[1], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[2], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[1], and did you see[2], and well I am[1], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[2], and our souls are special well mine is[1], and well I am[2], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[1], and our souls are special well mine is[2], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[1], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[2], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[1], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[2], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[1], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[2], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[1], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[2], and you you[1], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[2], and gotta be a kook[1], and you you[2], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[1], and gotta be a kook[2], and am I getting through to you[1], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[2], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[1], and am I getting through to you[2], and tell me[1], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[2], and blink your eyes if you can[1], and tell me[2], and I want to believe in you[1], and blink your eyes if you can[2], and can I[1], and I want to believe in you[2], and it goes on[3], and can I[2], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[3], and more of it[3], and is that hard to believe no[3], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[3], and hello you spinner had enough yet[3], and no say no[3], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[3], and you you you[3], and I would salute that person is it you[3], and it dont matter I suppose[3], and I know and I know and I can see[3], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[3], and ha flames[3], and they had it coming[3], and do you see[3], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[3], and see[3], and theyve had it[3], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[3], and did you see[3], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[3], and well I am[3], and our souls are special well mine is[3], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[3], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[3], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[3], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[3], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[3], and you you[3], and gotta be a kook[3], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[3], and am I getting through to you[3], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[3], and tell me[3], and blink your eyes if you can[3], and I want to believe in you[3], and can I[3], and

And it goes on[1], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[1], and it goes on[2], and more of it[1], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[2], and is that hard to believe no[1], and more of it[2], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[1], and is that hard to believe no[2], and hello you spinner had enough yet[1], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[2], and no say no[1], and hello you spinner had enough yet[2], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[1], and no say no[2], and you you you[1], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[2], and I would salute that person is it you[1], and you you you[2], and it dont matter I suppose[1], and I would salute that person is it you[2], and I know and I know and I can see[1], and it dont matter I suppose[2], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[1], and I know and I know and I can see[2], and ha flames[1], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[2], and they had it coming[1], and ha flames[2], and do you see[1], and they had it coming[2], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[1], and do you see[2], and see[1], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[2], and theyve had it[1], and see[2], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[1], and theyve had it[2], and did you see[1], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[2], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[1], and did you see[2], and well I am[1], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[2], and our souls are special well mine is[1], and well I am[2], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[1], and our souls are special well mine is[2], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[1], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[2], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[1], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[2], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[1], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[2], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[1], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[2], and you you[1], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[2], and gotta be a kook[1], and you you[2], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[1], and gotta be a kook[2], and am I getting through to you[1], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[2], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[1], and am I getting through to you[2], and tell me[1], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[2], and blink your eyes if you can[1], and tell me[2], and I want to believe in you[1], and blink your eyes if you can[2], and can I[1], and I want to believe in you[2], and it goes on[3], and can I[2], and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[3], and more of it[3], and is that hard to believe no[3], and it might be a tragedy and or it might be a comedy ah can anyone tell anyone with a clue like[3], and hello you spinner had enough yet[3], and no say no[3], and aROUND and aROUND and aROUND and I would love it if it made sense to some sick individual[3], and you you you[3], and I would salute that person is it you[3], and it dont matter I suppose[3], and I know and I know and I can see[3], and I know that there are robots absolutely exploding right now[3], and ha flames[3], and they had it coming[3], and do you see[3], and we can watch them as their microchips are burnt to ashes and then we can celebrate[3], and see[3], and theyve had it[3], and yes it is a great victory for the human race[3], and did you see[3], and ha ha ha not that we have much time for that human rat race because we are with the dolphins[3], and well I am[3], and our souls are special well mine is[3], and I dont even know who Im speaking to and spinning with and dont tell me youre a square man[3], and uh uh uh one of those cold earth wanderers[3], and you gotta be gotta be gotta be a kook or you are nothing nothing at all you dig in my eyes[3], and in my soul my mind my brain my heart[3], and in my blood and in my bones because I want to feel everything that you are deeply if youre a kook[3], and you you[3], and gotta be a kook[3], and dont let me down and dont leave me alone with these words with no one to share them with[3], and am I getting through to you[3], and are you dizzy beyond reason beyond the reach of that world out there[3], and tell me[3], and blink your eyes if you can[3], and I want to believe in you[3], and can I[3], and