Tuesday 13 June 2023

[No. 1,108]

And you hey[1], and oh come on[1], and you hey[2], and hey hey you listen yeah[1], and oh come on[2], and hello[1], and hey hey you listen yeah[2], and come on man come on[1], and hello[2], and look at me[1], and come on man come on[2], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[1], and look at me[2], and ha ha ha[1], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[2], and I got important things to say unbelievably[1], and ha ha ha[2], and uh so obviously[1], and I got important things to say unbelievably[2], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[1], and uh so obviously[2], and no or yes[1], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[2], and I dont care for your answer son[1], and no or yes[2], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[1], and I dont care for your answer son[2], and aROUND uh[1], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[2], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[1], and aROUND uh[2], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[1], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[2], and they dont wanna talk to me[1], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[2], and how much[1], and they dont wanna talk to me[2], and its sad really[1], and how much[2], and uh[1], and its sad really[2], and I find it[1], and uh[2], and youll find it[1], and I find it[2], and be angry then[1], and youll find it[2], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[1], and be angry then[2], and or youll fade away[1], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[2], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[1], and or youll fade away[2], and uh[1], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[2], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[1], and uh[2], and or control[1], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[2], and I dont know do you[1], and or control[2], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[1], and I dont know do you[2], and dont you want it[1], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[2], and you hey[3], and dont you want it[2], and oh come on[3], and hey hey you listen yeah[3], and hello[3], and come on man come on[3], and look at me[3], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[3], and ha ha ha[3], and I got important things to say unbelievably[3], and uh so obviously[3], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[3], and no or yes[3], and I dont care for your answer son[3], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[3], and aROUND uh[3], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[3], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[3], and they dont wanna talk to me[3], and how much[3], and its sad really[3], and uh[3], and I find it[3], and youll find it[3], and be angry then[3], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[3], and or youll fade away[3], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[3], and uh[3], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[3], and or control[3], and I dont know do you[3], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[3], and dont you want it[3], and

And you hey[1], and oh come on[1], and you hey[2], and hey hey you listen yeah[1], and oh come on[2], and hello[1], and hey hey you listen yeah[2], and come on man come on[1], and hello[2], and look at me[1], and come on man come on[2], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[1], and look at me[2], and ha ha ha[1], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[2], and I got important things to say unbelievably[1], and ha ha ha[2], and uh so obviously[1], and I got important things to say unbelievably[2], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[1], and uh so obviously[2], and no or yes[1], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[2], and I dont care for your answer son[1], and no or yes[2], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[1], and I dont care for your answer son[2], and aROUND uh[1], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[2], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[1], and aROUND uh[2], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[1], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[2], and they dont wanna talk to me[1], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[2], and how much[1], and they dont wanna talk to me[2], and its sad really[1], and how much[2], and uh[1], and its sad really[2], and I find it[1], and uh[2], and youll find it[1], and I find it[2], and be angry then[1], and youll find it[2], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[1], and be angry then[2], and or youll fade away[1], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[2], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[1], and or youll fade away[2], and uh[1], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[2], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[1], and uh[2], and or control[1], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[2], and I dont know do you[1], and or control[2], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[1], and I dont know do you[2], and dont you want it[1], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[2], and you hey[3], and dont you want it[2], and oh come on[3], and hey hey you listen yeah[3], and hello[3], and come on man come on[3], and look at me[3], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[3], and ha ha ha[3], and I got important things to say unbelievably[3], and uh so obviously[3], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[3], and no or yes[3], and I dont care for your answer son[3], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[3], and aROUND uh[3], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[3], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[3], and they dont wanna talk to me[3], and how much[3], and its sad really[3], and uh[3], and I find it[3], and youll find it[3], and be angry then[3], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[3], and or youll fade away[3], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[3], and uh[3], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[3], and or control[3], and I dont know do you[3], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[3], and dont you want it[3], and

And you hey[1], and oh come on[1], and you hey[2], and hey hey you listen yeah[1], and oh come on[2], and hello[1], and hey hey you listen yeah[2], and come on man come on[1], and hello[2], and look at me[1], and come on man come on[2], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[1], and look at me[2], and ha ha ha[1], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[2], and I got important things to say unbelievably[1], and ha ha ha[2], and uh so obviously[1], and I got important things to say unbelievably[2], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[1], and uh so obviously[2], and no or yes[1], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[2], and I dont care for your answer son[1], and no or yes[2], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[1], and I dont care for your answer son[2], and aROUND uh[1], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[2], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[1], and aROUND uh[2], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[1], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[2], and they dont wanna talk to me[1], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[2], and how much[1], and they dont wanna talk to me[2], and its sad really[1], and how much[2], and uh[1], and its sad really[2], and I find it[1], and uh[2], and youll find it[1], and I find it[2], and be angry then[1], and youll find it[2], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[1], and be angry then[2], and or youll fade away[1], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[2], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[1], and or youll fade away[2], and uh[1], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[2], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[1], and uh[2], and or control[1], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[2], and I dont know do you[1], and or control[2], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[1], and I dont know do you[2], and dont you want it[1], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[2], and you hey[3], and dont you want it[2], and oh come on[3], and hey hey you listen yeah[3], and hello[3], and come on man come on[3], and look at me[3], and Im not finished with words yet and the news is that words arent finished with me man[3], and ha ha ha[3], and I got important things to say unbelievably[3], and uh so obviously[3], and wow ooo ooo ooo wow aint that crazy[3], and no or yes[3], and I dont care for your answer son[3], and Id love to be GONE but Im wondering will I always be here unless here is GONE and dont ask me[3], and aROUND uh[3], and I feel tired I feel it I feel that thing[3], and I would love to get some words out of the soulless[3], and they dont wanna talk to me[3], and how much[3], and its sad really[3], and uh[3], and I find it[3], and youll find it[3], and be angry then[3], and there you will grow maybe into a giant and then come back to crush them with your power[3], and or youll fade away[3], and you dont wanna die you gotta keep fighting[3], and uh[3], and no one knows which will happen because the future is a mystery that maybe even the cosmos cant predict[3], and or control[3], and I dont know do you[3], and if you knew would you say to get a salute or a hat taken off for you or maybe you dont need that shit[3], and dont you want it[3], and