Friday 27 January 2012

Philippe Gougenheim with a bizarre Glasnost hedge fund thing now

Isn't it amazing, some of the stuff that goes on? This nutty Philippe Gougenheim character is supposed to be the big boss of hedge funds at Unigestion. But that's not good enough for him, oh no. (No!) Yes, he's running away to start his own hedge fund, this "Glasnost" whatever. Philippe wants to be open and transparent and all liquid - personally, I'm saying/writing. Forget about the hedge fund (it won't be launched until June or may never be launched - if it's an absurd pipe dream, which is entirely possible) this is personal. Philippe wants us to see through him. (Oh dear! Like he's made out of glass?) And he wants us to look inside and see the liquid. (Eh?! Like he's a glass we would drink out of?) And he wants to flow into our mouths like the finest champagne. (My God! Is he fucking sick?!) I can't believe these Swiss twats! Oh, they're all the same, aren't they? I mean, cuckoo clocks? Where do they get their ideas from?

This is why I won't go to Davos. My angel's on her own, I'm afraid. 'Oh, Michael, darling, please come. I need you here with me.' No! I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that!