Wednesday 13 June 2012

[No. 22] Nigel Chalk has turned up at Barclays(?!)

And Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[1], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[1], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[1], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[1], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[1], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[1], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[1], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[1], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[1], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[1], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[1], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[1], and Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[2], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[2], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[2], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[2], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[2], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[2], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[2], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[2], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[2], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[2], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[2], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[2], and Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[3], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[3], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[3], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[3], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[3], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[3], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[3], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[3], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[3], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[3], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[3], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[3], and

And Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[1], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[1], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[1], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[1], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[1], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[1], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[1], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[1], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[1], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[1], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[1], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[1], and Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[2], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[2], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[2], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[2], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[2], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[2], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[2], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[2], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[2], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[2], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[2], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[2], and Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[3], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[3], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[3], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[3], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[3], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[3], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[3], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[3], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[3], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[3], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[3], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[3], and

And Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[1], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[1], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[1], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[1], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[1], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[1], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[1], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[1], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[1], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[1], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[1], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[1], and Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[2], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[2], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[2], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[2], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[2], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[2], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[2], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[2], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[2], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[2], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[2], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[2], and Nigel Chalk: as managing director and head of emerging Asia research he's there at Barclays, and that’s where he is or will be, and NOW we know[3], and I don't know just how he does it, and I don't know just what he's doing, and I'm okay with that, my friends[3], and he's into Barclays' macro-economic, foreign exchange and interest rate teams across Asia Pacific, and he's running them, and he's leading them, oh SOMEWHEREs[3], and I don't know just how he thinks, and I don't know just what he's feeling, and I'm okay with that, my crazies[3], and he's reporting to Piero Ghezzi, and he's reporting to Jon Scoffin, and is it NOW or in the FUTURE, and do we care?[3], and I don't know just how he moves, and I don't know just what he's shaking, and I'm okay with that, my children[3], and Dr Chalk has been hanging out in Mongolia, and God knows what he was doing there, and only God can judge him[3], and I don't know just how he spins, and I don't know just what he's revolving, and I'm okay with that, my monsters[3], and it's all about differentiated, thematic and cross-asset research for the clients, and that's all anyone wants, and life is short[3], and I don't know just how he aches, and I don't know just what he's pushing, and I'm okay with that, my animals[3], and Nigel has a PhD in economics, an MSc in economics, and a BA in accounting, and you would think he'd be satisfied, but he ain't, you know, he ain't[3], and I don't know just how he loves, and I don't know just what he's living, and I'm okay with that, my mystics[3], and