Thursday 14 June 2012

[No. 23] It won't be champagne

And I'll smash them to dust[1], and I'll clear them from my mind[1], and it's a shame about their souls[1], and I'll not let them hurt me[1], and I'm not paranoid[1], and I can't believe their stupidity[1], and I despise them for existing[1], and they couldn't be any phonier[1], and I want to be free of them[1], and I'll get their hooks out of me[1], and they can stuff their support[1], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[1], and I'll be all right on my own[1], and I'll take the isolation[1], and I'll fight until the end[1], and I won't compromise my vision[1], and I'm doing it for myself[1], and this is the way I like it[1], and there'll be glory in it[1], and I'm strong enough to cope[1], and they'll never understand[1], and I'll move on[1], and I'll stay sane[1], and this is rather cathartic, actually[1], and I'll go round way beyond the three[1], and I want to be free of them[2], and I despise them for existing[2], and they couldn't be any phonier[2], and I despise them for existing[3], and I can't believe their stupidity[2], and they couldn't be any phonier[3], and I can't believe their stupidity[3], and I want to be free of them[3], and I'll go round way beyond the three[2], and I'll get their hooks out of me[2], and I'll not let them hurt me[2], and I'm not paranoid[2], and I'll get their hooks out of me[3], and I'll not let them hurt me[3], and they can stuff their support[2], and I'm not paranoid[3], and it's a shame about their souls[2], and I'll smash them to dust[2], and I'll smash them to dust[3], and I'll clear them from my mind[2], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[2], and I'll clear them from my mind[3], and I'll be all right on my own[2], and I won't compromise my vision[2], and it's a shame about their souls[3], and they can stuff their support[3], and I'm doing it for myself[2], and this is the way I like it[2], and I'll take the isolation[2], and I'll be all right on my own[3], and this is the way I like it[3], and there'll be glory in it[2], and I'm strong enough to cope[2], and I won't compromise my vision[3], and there'll be glory in it[3], and I'll fight until the end[2], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[3], and they'll never understand[2], and I'll stay sane[2], and I'll take the isolation[3], and I'll fight until the end[3], and I'll move on[2], and this is rather cathartic, actually[2], and I'll stay sane[3], and I'm doing it for myself[3], and I'm strong enough to cope[3], and I'll move on[3], and this is rather cathartic, actually[3], and they'll never understand[3], and I'll go round way beyond the three[3], and

And I'll smash them to dust[1], and I'll clear them from my mind[1], and it's a shame about their souls[1], and I'll not let them hurt me[1], and I'm not paranoid[1], and I can't believe their stupidity[1], and I despise them for existing[1], and they couldn't be any phonier[1], and I want to be free of them[1], and I'll get their hooks out of me[1], and they can stuff their support[1], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[1], and I'll be all right on my own[1], and I'll take the isolation[1], and I'll fight until the end[1], and I won't compromise my vision[1], and I'm doing it for myself[1], and this is the way I like it[1], and there'll be glory in it[1], and I'm strong enough to cope[1], and they'll never understand[1], and I'll move on[1], and I'll stay sane[1], and this is rather cathartic, actually[1], and I'll go round way beyond the three[1], and I want to be free of them[2], and I despise them for existing[2], and they couldn't be any phonier[2], and I despise them for existing[3], and I can't believe their stupidity[2], and they couldn't be any phonier[3], and I can't believe their stupidity[3], and I want to be free of them[3], and I'll go round way beyond the three[2], and I'll get their hooks out of me[2], and I'll not let them hurt me[2], and I'm not paranoid[2], and I'll get their hooks out of me[3], and I'll not let them hurt me[3], and they can stuff their support[2], and I'm not paranoid[3], and it's a shame about their souls[2], and I'll smash them to dust[2], and I'll smash them to dust[3], and I'll clear them from my mind[2], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[2], and I'll clear them from my mind[3], and I'll be all right on my own[2], and I won't compromise my vision[2], and it's a shame about their souls[3], and they can stuff their support[3], and I'm doing it for myself[2], and this is the way I like it[2], and I'll take the isolation[2], and I'll be all right on my own[3], and this is the way I like it[3], and there'll be glory in it[2], and I'm strong enough to cope[2], and I won't compromise my vision[3], and there'll be glory in it[3], and I'll fight until the end[2], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[3], and they'll never understand[2], and I'll stay sane[2], and I'll take the isolation[3], and I'll fight until the end[3], and I'll move on[2], and this is rather cathartic, actually[2], and I'll stay sane[3], and I'm doing it for myself[3], and I'm strong enough to cope[3], and I'll move on[3], and this is rather cathartic, actually[3], and they'll never understand[3], and I'll go round way beyond the three[3], and

And I'll smash them to dust[1], and I'll clear them from my mind[1], and it's a shame about their souls[1], and I'll not let them hurt me[1], and I'm not paranoid[1], and I can't believe their stupidity[1], and I despise them for existing[1], and they couldn't be any phonier[1], and I want to be free of them[1], and I'll get their hooks out of me[1], and they can stuff their support[1], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[1], and I'll be all right on my own[1], and I'll take the isolation[1], and I'll fight until the end[1], and I won't compromise my vision[1], and I'm doing it for myself[1], and this is the way I like it[1], and there'll be glory in it[1], and I'm strong enough to cope[1], and they'll never understand[1], and I'll move on[1], and I'll stay sane[1], and this is rather cathartic, actually[1], and I'll go round way beyond the three[1], and I want to be free of them[2], and I despise them for existing[2], and they couldn't be any phonier[2], and I despise them for existing[3], and I can't believe their stupidity[2], and they couldn't be any phonier[3], and I can't believe their stupidity[3], and I want to be free of them[3], and I'll go round way beyond the three[2], and I'll get their hooks out of me[2], and I'll not let them hurt me[2], and I'm not paranoid[2], and I'll get their hooks out of me[3], and I'll not let them hurt me[3], and they can stuff their support[2], and I'm not paranoid[3], and it's a shame about their souls[2], and I'll smash them to dust[2], and I'll smash them to dust[3], and I'll clear them from my mind[2], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[2], and I'll clear them from my mind[3], and I'll be all right on my own[2], and I won't compromise my vision[2], and it's a shame about their souls[3], and they can stuff their support[3], and I'm doing it for myself[2], and this is the way I like it[2], and I'll take the isolation[2], and I'll be all right on my own[3], and this is the way I like it[3], and there'll be glory in it[2], and I'm strong enough to cope[2], and I won't compromise my vision[3], and there'll be glory in it[3], and I'll fight until the end[2], and it'll be real pain for sham friends[3], and they'll never understand[2], and I'll stay sane[2], and I'll take the isolation[3], and I'll fight until the end[3], and I'll move on[2], and this is rather cathartic, actually[2], and I'll stay sane[3], and I'm doing it for myself[3], and I'm strong enough to cope[3], and I'll move on[3], and this is rather cathartic, actually[3], and they'll never understand[3], and I'll go round way beyond the three[3], and