Thursday 21 June 2012

[No. 26] Jamil Baz needs the treatment

And we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[1], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[1], and we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[2], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[1], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[2], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![1], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[2], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[1], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![2], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[1], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[2], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[1], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[2], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[1], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[2], and we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[3], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[2], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[3], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[3], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![3], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[3], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[3], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[3], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[3], and

And we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[1], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[1], and we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[2], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[1], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[2], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![1], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[2], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[1], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![2], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[1], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[2], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[1], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[2], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[1], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[2], and we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[3], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[2], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[3], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[3], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![3], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[3], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[3], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[3], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[3], and

And we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[1], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[1], and we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[2], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[1], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[2], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![1], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[2], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[1], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![2], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[1], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[2], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[1], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[2], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[1], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[2], and we'll fix Jamil Baz so he never feels bad, never feels down, never feels hopeless, again, and we'll take his mind off the financial crisis, and we'll make him feel good, real good[3], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[2], and he's been mixing with those computerized Man Group freaks too much, oh!, and that's not smart, is it?, and so are we surprised he's so negative, so depressed?[3], and we'll play some disco tunes, yes!, and we'll spin Bazza round and round, woo!, and we'll put a smile on his face, well, and he'll lose all interest in DEBT and the NEW DEPRESSION[3], and I've got a feeling everything's gonna be all right, and it's a feeling in my bones, and it's a feeling in my flesh, and I'm not talking about my mind here, thank God![3], and Bazza better thank us for all the concern, and this is something SPECIAL, and we are the shamans, the mystics, the children, who are going to save him from himself[3], and I've been to the pub, and I've had me dinner, and one pint of cider is enough to make me happy, and so why does Bazza need to make everything so complicated?[3], and why haven't the GLG lot had a word with him?, oh, maybe they haven't heard of him, and maybe he doesn't even exist, and that would explain a lot, yes, indeed[3], and whatever the situation with this guy I suggest we all hope for the best, and I suggest we go round and round way past the three because Bazza needs it, REALLY needs it[3], and