Wednesday 20 June 2012

[No. 25] I love to love - seriously!

And I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![1], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[1], and I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![2], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[1], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[2], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[1], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[2], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[1], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[2], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![1], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[2], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[1], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![2], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![1], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[2], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[1], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![2], and I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![3], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[2], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[3], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[3], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[3], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[3], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![3], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[3], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![3], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[3], and

And I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![1], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[1], and I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![2], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[1], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[2], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[1], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[2], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[1], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[2], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![1], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[2], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[1], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![2], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![1], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[2], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[1], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![2], and I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![3], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[2], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[3], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[3], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[3], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[3], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![3], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[3], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![3], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[3], and

And I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![1], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[1], and I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![2], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[1], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[2], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[1], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[2], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[1], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[2], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![1], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[2], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[1], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![2], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![1], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[2], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[1], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![2], and I love to love, oh, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, yeah?, and there's no time for finance, and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, woo, oh, woo, oh, woo, eh?![3], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[2], and I love to love, and my angel just loves to dance, and I can't stop her spinning herself half insane, round and round, and she'll get the sack from her job if she doesn't stop[3], and I love to love, and, Christ, forget about the money, you FIENDS, for one minute, PLEASE!, and I'm spinning like a top, and my baby will dance until she drops[3], and I love to love, but she won't give our love a chance, and all she wants to do is dance, and I'm trying hard to dig it - I'll just dance, dance, dance my DESPAIR away[3], and I love to love, and if I have my way it won't be the money WAY, and it won't be the dancing WAY, oh, it'll be the loving WAY, round and round (and round?) until I'm sick of love[3], and I love to love, and screw the markets, woo!, my baby and I have got bigger fish to fry, woo!, and there ain't no financial news worth reading when you're hot like this, woo![3], and I love to love, with a band playing, and so where am I?, and where is my baby?, man, it's like we've been spinning like tops all the way to heaven, and I don't have a problem with that if that's the case[3], and I love to love, God, my baby just loves to dance - and we don't care about Greece, and we don't care about the eurozone, and we don't care about no NEW DEPRESSION, ha![3], and I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, BUT I can't dance the way she dances, my angel is like Muhammad Ali, but prettier, a HELL of a lot prettier[3], and