Thursday 28 June 2012

[No. 29] Sensation

And it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[1], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[1], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[2], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[1], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[2], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[1], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[2], and it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[2], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[3], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[3], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[3], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[3], and

And it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[1], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[1], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[2], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[1], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[2], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[1], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[2], and it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[2], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[3], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[3], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[3], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[3], and

And it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[1], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[1], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[2], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[1], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[2], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[1], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[2], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[1], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[2], and it's a big heat, and it's a crawling inside, and it's a spinning eyeball, yeah, and it's a funny gut, and it's plenty of colours, and it's sounds, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[2], and it's a wild clump of hair, and it's a piece of flesh, and it's a bit of bone, and it's an ache, ah, and it's hard, and it's soft, well, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and it's the smile of a demon, and it's the smile of an angel, wow!, and it's the destruction of time, and it's the destruction of space, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and it's a whiff of money, and it's a slice of power, and it's a cold slab of gold, and it's an electrical rumble through the nerves, shit!, and this is what I've reduced it to[3], and I'm taking all the souls and all the bodies of the idiots who have tried to resist, and I'm taking them and reducing them to something that will blow away in the wind[3], and I'm cutting all my experiences of the world, yes, I'm cutting them out, and I'll have no solid experiences ever again, and it'll be a light new buzz, right here, forever[3], and it's a slipping away from the things I need to avoid, and there's a fair chance it's my gift to the human race, and I am my words, and my words are reduced to this[3], and I'll burn it all down, and I'll destroy the illusions, and I'll sit out in the Nowhere feeling all this, and it's the best I can do - which means it's the best anyone can do[3], and