Thursday 7 February 2013

[No. 94] Stephen Hester has suffered enough

Poor thing.

And I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[1], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[1], and I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[2], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[1], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[2], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[1], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[2], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[1], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[2], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[1], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[2], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[1], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[2], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[1], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[2], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[1], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[2], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[1], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[2], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[1], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[2], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[1], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[2], and let us pray for him[1], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[2], and I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[3], and let us pray for him[2], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[3], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[3], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[3], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[3], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[3], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[3], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[3], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[3], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[3], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[3], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[3], and let us pray for him[3], and

And I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[1], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[1], and I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[2], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[1], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[2], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[1], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[2], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[1], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[2], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[1], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[2], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[1], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[2], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[1], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[2], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[1], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[2], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[1], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[2], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[1], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[2], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[1], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[2], and let us pray for him[1], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[2], and I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[3], and let us pray for him[2], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[3], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[3], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[3], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[3], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[3], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[3], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[3], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[3], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[3], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[3], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[3], and let us pray for him[3], and

And I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[1], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[1], and I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[2], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[1], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[2], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[1], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[2], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[1], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[2], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[1], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[2], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[1], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[2], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[1], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[2], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[1], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[2], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[1], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[2], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[1], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[2], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[1], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[2], and let us pray for him[1], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[2], and I wish everyone would leave Stephen alone, and leave his bonus alone: the poor kid has suffered enough[3], and let us pray for him[2], and it's only £2 million, and that's NOTHING[3], and who cares about the fucking Libor bollocks?[3], and how many of us - with our carefree lives - know the HARD LIFE of a bank chief executive?[3], and no one knows NOTHING(?!)[3], and no one knows the troubles Stephen has seen[3], and how can we hold him responsible for everything that goes on at RBS?[3], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND to make him feel better[3], and I want to put a SMILE on the miserable sod's face[3], and he isn't here physically, but I like to think he's here in SPIRIT, and that counts for a lot in my book[3], and I want to spin Stephen a-ROUND until he's DIZZY in his soul[3], and we cannot allow HESTER to FESTER in his misery[3], and let us pray for him[3], and