Monday 4 February 2013

Raanan Agus is the new chief investment officer of Liberty Harbor

Apparently, Liberty Harbor is a $5 billion Goldman Sachs credit hedge fund unit. / Well, no one told me. I mean, I've never even heard of this Liberty Harbor. 'What?! How can you be writing about it then?' I've heard of it now, Voice, you little idiot! 'Okay. And what about Raanan, Mikey?' What about him? 'Have you heard of him?' Of course I have! Big Herb wanted Raanan ... a long time ago. 'Why did Big Herb want him?' I don't know. And who cares? He's dead. 'Yeah. Why did you kill him, boss?' Just forget about it.

Christ. Pain in the arse. / I wish everyone would just forget about Big Herb, you know? / Some people say: "Mystical capitalism hasn't been the same since Mr Fowke cut Big Herb's throat in the astral night." The morons. Obviously, they can go fuck themselves. I did what I had to do. It was him or me. 'Really?' He was holding me back, Voice.

The only question is: can I rely on Mr Agus? 'You think he still might have some loyalty to Big Herb?' Oh, maybe ... maybe not. I have no idea what the situation was with them. 'Well, unless he wants to get whacked himself ...' Yeah, there shouldn't be a problem.

_________________________


Music update? Er, I'm listening to Eno's Apollo again ... / Besides that, there's nothing much to say. I spent seven or eight hours on Sunday trying to record My Heart. I didn't make any progress though. I honestly believe it's a great song. It's just a shame I can't sing or play it properly. I've speeded it up and slowed it down. I've played it inside out. Nothing has worked, yet. / I'll try again later today.

I'm like Thomas Edison: "I have not failed. I've discovered ten thousand ways that don't work." / I've discovered close to four hundred ways ... so far.