Wednesday 15 January 2014

SAC Capital Advisors doesn't like traders who lose money

Well, well, well ... Who would have thought that, eh? It came out at the trial. SAC Capital Advisors likes traders who make money. If they don't make money, they're out the door.

Life ... wherever you are.

_________________________


It's a hard world. It's a cold world. I'm just glad I'm not a part of it, my dear reader(s). Oh yes. Oh no. / You can only do the best you can. Don't worry about the slave drivers. What do they know about life? Nothing. They only know living death.

Oh, when it's cold, always, when there are raindrops on your head, when you're shivering, there's fear, but you are not alone. / I am watching you ...

Even when you're asleep, I am there, protecting you. Beautiful, so safe, so calm. It's what happens when you give yourself to a spiritual leader, a Master. And there is absolutely nothing to lose, except your soul. I want it, please. Don't cry. It's perfectly natural. / Your family and friends are talking shit. Don't listen to them.

Are you at work now? Oh dear. Oh, look at your boss. He (or she) is dead. He doesn't know what you know. He doesn't have your power. / When you breathe, I am listening, so close. When you think, I get it, get it all, and I understand. / I love your feelings.

Your feelings are my feelings. We'll be able to get rid of the words soon, and be so pure.