Thursday 16 May 2019

New equity - !!!

Okay, okay. Just a little one. A little PR email to finish off the week ...

Amsterdam / London, 14 May 2019 - La Perla Fashion Holding NV ("Company" or "La Perla") confirms a capital increase of EUR 23 million of new equity to the Company. The Board of Directors has approved the issuance of new shares to external investors, based on an equity valuation of EUR 450 million, equating to 5,111,111 new shares.

La Perla was acquired by Sapinda Holding B.V. ("Sapinda") in February 2018.

-ENDS-


And that's it!

Right. Let's play some tunes!

Slave To Love. Bryan Ferry.

Tell Her About It. Billy Joel.

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic. The Police.

L-O-V-E (Love). Al Green.

Love Is Here To Stay. Frank Sinatra.

Angels. Robbie Williams.

Okay, okay. What now? Apollo - !!! That's what.

...

Anything else? Well, I'm tired. / I might look at the Sloop Inn webcam for a bit. I like looking at St Ives at night. I actually think this webcam is an invasion of privacy because it shows so much, but ... I still like to see what's going on, you dig? It's addictive. Sometimes they have crazy boat races in the harbour. There was a shark last summer.

My music? I don't think I'll be able to write five new world-beater songs this year, not if I'm going to massively improve my guitar playing. [Maybe I'll get a couple.] There are only so many hours in the day. Do you know what I mean? I'm praying for another tune to come to me during a blackout or dream or whatever. It's nice work if you can get it. At least I've got all the material I need for a classic album. / Oh, two famous examples of dream tunes are Yesterday and (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction.

Well, good night, kook(s). Good morning. Have a nice weekend. Or a nice Thursday and Friday at work. I don't know.

Laters!