Monday 28 October 2019

Stock exchanges will die ... ?

Or will they? 'They will die! They will die!' Yes, thank you, Uncle Monty. 'It's Voice, boss.' Yes, I know, idiot.

Oh, before we start, dear reader(s). Listen! I hate it when PR people say ... Do let me know if the below is of interest. 'Why?' Because they're trying to keep an eye on me, uh, see what I'm writing, like, and, uh ... I don't like that. I don't like it one little bit. But I've found a solution. Ha, ha, ha! 'Tell us, boss!' I can still write this post, yeah? BUT(!) ... without being interested in it. 'Oh, that's really clever, boss.' Yeah, I know. I'm a genius, frankly.

[Jesus. Normally, Kestell isn't bothered, man. He doesn't want to know shit, any shit at all. But now it's ... Do let me know if the below is of interest. 'Ha!' Well, Kestell, son ... it is not of interest, you dig? It is NOT of interest.]

Okay, okay. Let's do this PR email!

A century after the great depression, will the world's investors transfer to digital exchanges over stock exchanges?

Er, I have no idea. I really don't know. Who does know?

Daniele Mensi, CEO of Nexthash Group, explains how the global investment structure may change in the next 10 years.

Okay, Daniele, let's see what you've got ...

As we reach the end of the 2010s, many investors will reflect on a decade that was still recovering from the worst financial collapse in history as we race towards the centenary of the great depression of the 1920s. Many players, including politicians, investors and fund managers, have commented on financial practices and how we need radical change to ensure economic collapse does not happen again. However, in this new era of technology and globalization, there is a case to be made for digital exchanges superseding the traditional stock exchange to break the monopoly of overinflated IPOs and expensive exchange fees by traders and fund managers. 

Okay, okay. Has any research been done though? That's the question.

Earlier in 2019, Nexthash Group commissioned nationally representative research across 2,000 investors, and it revealed a clear mandate for change.

Oh, right.

A third - 33% - of Brits want more flexible ways to invest into businesses than stocks, shares or venture capital investments.

33% - !!! That's a third!

A quarter of Brits - 24% - agree that seeing Unicorns and their IPOs fail or not fulfil their potential, such as Uber, has made investing into Initial Public Offerings unpalatable to them.

One in five British investors - 21% - feel gold and real-estate does not give them the rapid return on investment that they can get from high-growth, internationally-facing companies.

Three in ten Brits - 28% - would consider using Digital Security Offerings if there was an unbiased, trustworthy source of information about them.

28% is not three in ten. Sorry.

More than two-thirds of British investors - 68% - would only trade or invest where there is security or protection against fraud for their investment.

Okay, okay. Now, uh ... Daniele wants to say a few words. 'I thought that was Daniele.' Er, no. I don't think it was. 'Who was it is then?!' I have absolutely no idea, Voice. But here is Daniele -

Daniele Mensi, CEO of Nexthash Group, comments on the research: "The research from Nexthash Group clearly demonstrates a desire for change from investors, with over a quarter of investors looking for more education of Digital Security Offers and a third wanting more flexible investment offers than stocks and shares. This is why, as we enter the decade of the 2020s, there is a case to be made for the rise of the digital exchange challenging the traditional stock market. In the 2010s, we have seen challenger banks do things differently from the traditional high street offerings, and digital exchanges stand to shake up the way individuals think about trading in companies. Digital exchanges, such as our Nexinter platforms, allow international trading to take place in a fully regulated space, with access available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, from and to anywhere in the world. It also eliminates the expense of fund managers and gives the ability for investors, retail or sophisticated, to take advantage of the inherent volatility of cryptocurrencies to maximize their investments at a significantly faster rate than traditional stock options. This is why the decade of the 2020s is set to be remembered for the rise of the digital exchange."

Right, er ... oh, Christ. 'What?!' It's Kestell again. In my face, with his absurd demands. Why can't he leave me alone?!

If you would be interested in receiving a full article on this topic from Daniele Mensi, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

No, no, no! I'm not interested! Thank you, anyway, Kestell.

Unbelievable! 'This guy's out of control, boss!' Yeah.

ENDS - !!! - !!! - !!!

...

Anything else? Oh yes. Big time. I've got that David Goggins audiobook on Audible, Can't Hurt Me, for free. Yeah. Free! But I cancelled my subscription afterwards because I don't want to subscribe to things. 'Shocking!' Ha! I don't feel bad about it, man. It's totally allowed. Besides, I did buy the paperback through Amazon. / Listen, kook(s)! I have to say, I much prefer, uh ... listening to the book. Some bits are really dramatic, especially the Taking Souls chapter. And there's extra material, too.

Okay, okay. Laters!