Tuesday 19 November 2019

Thoughts of the day

Yeah, yeah. I try not to think too much. I don't want to be like those philosopher tossers, always thinking. But do they die? 'Yes, they die.' Of course they do, Voice!

Like rats.
Like plumbers.
Like flies.
Like doctors.

Is anyone surprised?

Well, well ... carrying on from that "voters aren’t revolutionaries" thing from yesterday ... Listen! There are millions of people - voters! - like me who just want, uh ... a quiet life, you dig? We want our countries to be managed in a sensible manner. We want the world to continue running in a sensible manner. And that is all. Political parties who ignore this FACT(!!!) are asking for trouble.

Run the country, politicians! Keep your big mouths shut. We don't want your opinions on anything. Your ideologies are worthless. WE THE PEOPLE ... want to live our lives in peace, like you don't even exist.

And that is the last you will hear from me on the subject, dear reader(s), BECAUSE ... this just happens to be a music blog, you dig? 'Er ... finance blog, boss, surely?' Ha! Keep dreaming, son!

Oh, it's worth remembering ... God is inhuman. God is pure spirit. No personality. No ideology, left or right. So, don't be a fool. You can't impress God with your mundane life. And if you want to be noticed by this great universal spirit, you need to lose your ego. Personally, I'm keeping mine. (For artistic reasons, you understand.) But don't worry about me, kook(s). You worry about yourself. Think on!

Oh, yes, yes, YES - !!! Think on, yes. But not too much, ha! 'Ha, ha, ha!' Exactly!

...

Right. Music? My music? Well, I don't want to ruin my Christmas like it's 2012 or something, so this means I have less than five weeks to record my new demo. Can it be done? 'Can it, Mikey? Can it?' Oh, maybe, Voice. Maybe.

I must admit, I'm a pretty smooth performer these days. 'But are you smooth enough?' Ha! I don't know.

I tell you, reader(s): I love rehearsing the rewritten I'm Right Inside, even though it won't be on the demo. The first album will be pop/rock, but I'm sure the second album will be all rock, like this song. 'Great!' Yes. The good times will most definitely be rolling!

[The third album will be like this.]

Later(s), crocodile(s)!