Friday 11 June 2010

As Milowe Allen Brost and Gary Allen Sorenson are charged by the SEC ...

... for being the perpetrators of a $300 million Ponzi scheme involving purported gold mining investments, I go whirling around the cosmos like the money whirled, it did, 'The SEC alleges that investor money whirled through accounts located in the U.S. and Canada as well as the Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Ecuador, Honduras, Malaysia, Panama, Peru, Portugal, and Venezuela' and I take the money with money, this money that whirled on earth now whirls out in the cosmos, and I have money in my money, and in my hair stuck with stars, and in my eyes heavy black holes of sin, and with my toes monstrous planets, and with my teeth comets to bite Daniel Konosky, Jonathan Warner and Jay Scoggins of the SEC's Denver regional office because they have nothing to do in Denver when they are alive and they do not understand the passion of such men as Brost and Sorenson who were and still are only too happy to join me in outer space, and in inner in space, in space, out space, where we have our own way of seeing, feeling, and our own morality which only makes sense and only seems correct if you are one thousand light years ahead of the pack, and you will not understand unless you join us, Big Herb, Ganesh the elephant god, the ghosts of the dead financiers, the mystical children, even Jack Pickles, even Satan, we are all one consciousness, except the squares, the cold earth wanderers, they can be left to die, we do not want them, their stupidity will kill them, it is only a matter of time, no money with money for them, words get stuck, thoughts get stuck, money with money, money in money, in money, sex with money, I have not left it behind yet, the people who need it won't get it won't touch it, oh, you have to smash their skulls with a hammer to get anything into them, they are so dull, but they can't help it, or maybe they can, their ignorance is a perversity, but I must let it go, let the anger leak out of me, my soul needs to be calm and pure and at peace, one day, I will fly where they have no power, they will watch me, powerless, suffering, if they are not already dead, and I will take all my children with me, and we will be happy, we will, we will, we will!