Monday 18 January 2016

Leon Cooperman has some good advice

You know, Leon Cooperman of Omega Advisors? He says we - well, YOU(!), actually - have all got to hang tough or something because of market fears and no growth and that. [Well, early last year he was saying the bull market was going to get higher than the sun ...] And I think that's good advice. "This too shall pass," Leon said recently.

This too shall pass. / There will be good times again. Then there will be bad times again. Then there will be good times again. Then ... I'm sure you get the idea, dear reader(s). Some of us will die, and some of us will carry on. Ha! The ones who carry on ... will die as well. They will be replaced by younger characters, who ... will get old and die. And there will be more bad times, and more good times. It's a goddamn comedy! As King Solomon knew well.

There must be a way out! / Oh ... if God points His finger at you, what are you going to do? Bite it? Don't be a fool! Only God can get us out of this mess.

I think I remember telling you, reader(s), the universe was around for nine billion years before I was born, and it will be around for another five billion after I'm gone. [I hope I have the numbers right, but I guess it doesn't really matter.] Has Leon thought about this shit? No, too busy making money. He's a lucky man. Not tormented, like me.

Everyone will find out ... the things I know. It may take a while. It could be many lives. Man, it could be tomorrow!

Ah, I'm just in a funny mood this afternoon. I'm stressed out. I've got so many things to do. I may have to cut my sleep to one hour a night ...

Anyway, laters, yeah? Tomorrow, or tomorrow, but not ... tomorrow. You won't have to wait until Thursday.