Wednesday 23 March 2016

Tom Hayes has got to pay £878,806 now!

Yeah, to some court. 'Ha!' You know, Tom Hayes, the Libor guy? Jesus H. Christ! Where's he going to find that money? He's in prison. 'Maybe Tom can sell some of his cigarettes, boss, to the other cons, yeah?' Don't be ridiculous, Voice.

You see, dear reader(s): FINANCE DOESN'T PAY! Get out! Get out now! Save yourselves! Why are YOU(!) ... even bothering? Are you crazy?!

There are so many other things you can do. 'Mikey's still looking for a bass player.' No I'm not. Shut up, Voice. I'm solo. Just me and my guitar, three chords and the truth. / There must be something else you can do, my kook(s). 'Are they all kooks, boss?' Well, I don't know, man. I presume the regulars are. 'What about the squares?' Ha! They can stay at their banks or hedge funds. Screw 'em! Why should I care?

Just get out! OUT, OUT, OUT!!! Yes, YOU(!). 'But not ... you.' No, of course not. Not you.

...

Anything else? 'Is it the end of the week already?!' No, Voice. I've got one more post coming tomorrow. 'A PR email?' Maybe. I haven't had too many interesting ones this week. Just the usual buy gold and baked beans crap, but how many times can I write about that? We all know the world is coming to an end. Personally, I'm sick of it.

So ... anything else? No - is the short answer. Laters.