Monday 21 March 2016

Valeant Pharmaceuticals?

What's all this? This, uh ... 'I can tell you, boss -'

Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.

Yes, that's the company, Voice. But there's something in the news about hedge funds losing $5.3 billion last week. A stock meltdown, believe it or not. 'Oh.' Valeant has debt problems. 'But what about the organization's potential and what they hope it will become, man?!' Give me a break, man.

Uh ... / It's Monday morning, dear reader(s). Christ! Do you know what I mean? Why are you even in the office? Take a day off! Another day, yeah? 'Maybe they're not in the office.' Of course they are! This lot are gluttons for punishment.

...

Music? I'm listening to the Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell song Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing. I've got it on repeat ... a-ROUND and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, you dig? I really like the melody, and the Motown drums.

My music? I made a video of myself (with my phone) playing my new tune on Saturday. It's definitely a BIG ONE. I was just singing a nonsense dummy lyric though. 'Oh no, Mikey.' Yeah, I'm getting desperate now, son. This could be a once-in-a-generation classic if I get the words right. I might go to Cornwall in three weeks time. 'Yes!!!' I want it finished by then.

I'm sick of writing about my music, anyway. What will happen will happen, etc. / Laters ...