Thursday 31 March 2016

Who on earth is Joe Le Jehan at Schroders?!

Well, well ... eh? / Christ! Who is he, this Joe? Joey Le Jehan. Schroders will tell us -

Joe Le Jehan is a member of the Multi-Manager Team at Schroders having joined from Cazenove Capital Management. He has previously worked at Brewin Dolphin. He graduated from the University of Durham with BA Hons Economics. Joey is a CFA Charterholder and a member of the CFA Society and brings 13 years' investment experience to the team.

But that's not good enough for me. I need to know more. 'Have a look at his LinkedIn profile, boss.' I couldn't find it, Voice. I don't think our Joey has a profile. 'What?! Then he doesn't exist, man!' Oh, that's a bit harsh, man.

But probably true. We have to consider the possibility, dear reader(s), that Joey Le Jehan isn't a person at all. Someone at Schroders might be having a laugh - at our expense. How does that make YOU(!) feel? It makes me feel angry.

'This Joey could be a thought-form, boss. Maybe the Schroders lunatics wanted him to exist so badly that the energy they put into their sick desire created the Joey Le Jehan thought-form on the astral plane. And I've never met a thought-form that had a LinkedIn profile, so ...' Yes, Voice, it would explain things.

Oh, Jesus H. Christ! It's a shame really because this "Joey Le Jehan" character has been talking about the markets showing us stuff that investors don't know. 'Really?' Yes, it's a shame if it's merely the mad bullshit of some thought-form. I mean, I've done pathworking before, many times. I've met these thought-forms, and they are serious bullshit merchants. You can't trust a word they say.

I'll tell you what I'm going to do, dear reader(s). After lunch, I'm going to take Joey, our Joey, for a spin in conceptual post No. 403. 'Is that wise, Mikey?' I want to see how he performs when he's all DIZZY(!), Voice. 'Okay.' Let's see what he's made of, you dig?