Wednesday 1 January 2020

Lithium

Okay, okay. It's a PR email, dear reader(s) -

I'm so happy because today I've found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you.

Well, uh ... 'Is that it, boss?! The email?!' I'm not sure, Voice. Er ... / No, no. Ha! Sorry, everyone! This is it -

BAAR, Switzerland - (December 20, 2019) - Blackstone Resources AG is pleased to announce the release of an exploration report for its lithium development project in Chile. The report will be made available upon request in January 2020. Lithium is an important battery metal used in electric vehicles (EV).

Okay, okay. Sorry again for the confusion. Christ. Uh. Yeah -

The exploration report supports Blackstone's opportunity to explore and develop a number of licence areas that it holds in the Antofogasta region, which is close to other widely known Lithium resources.

Earlier this year, Blackstone's subsidiary Blackstone Resources Chile SpA signed and entered into an agreement with a national partner to explore these concessions. Blackstone is also looking into other investment possibilities in Chile in the near future.


No endorsement, obviously. And mixed feelings, actually. Do you know what I mean, dear reader(s)? I mean, I'm all in favour of batteries and electric cars, BUT(!) ... how much lithium do we have in this world? And what about the working conditions of the people getting it out of the ground? 'It sounds like you're having a pop at Blackstone, boss.' I'm not! Honestly. I'm just saying, that's all.

Listen! The world ... it ain't gonna last, man. 'Oh.' But what did Jim Morrison say? 'You're all a bunch of fuc -' Ha! No. Not that, Voice. He said: "I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames."

So ...

...

Anything else? FRESH START - !!! Else?! That's what else, kook(s). And kicks! Believe it! / Listen! While I was drinking my coffee this morning, I watched Every Breath You Take by The Police on YouTube. Yeah, yeah. Pretty cool video and that. Well, as great as that song is, man, each of the four songs for my demo is better. BETTER - !!! You dig? By rights, I should be over the moon. BUT(!), uh ... I still can't sing and play them to my satisfaction. 'Oh dear.' NOW(!) ... if I could perform, like ... oh, say ... Ed Sheeran or David Gray ... my troubles would be over. 'Bob Dylan has never been able to sing or play like those guys, Mikey.' Exactly! So there is some hope. [I want to be commercial though.] / Christ. Listen! I've got fresh strings on my guitar. The next few days ... I'll see what I can do. But I feel that time is running out, man. I don't know. I just don't know.

[Oh, my migraine? It went away in the evening yesterday, but came back a few times in the night like tremors after an earthquake. I'm all right now, I hope.]

Later(s), alligator(s)!