Thursday 14 May 2020

Nothing again!

How many nothings is that, altogether? I don't know. I don't care. I enjoy them. Yes, every nothing under the sun.

I'll be going for a controlled language now, like I've always wanted. I'll be calm. Almost like some Buddhist cat.

When news comes, I'll be aloof. Cold. Any sort of news, even terrible news. And away from here I'll have my music, of course. My one thing.

[So, what is this ... thing? Uh, old thing.]

The Voice can stay, for now. I enjoy his company. We've been through so much. Blood, fire. Desert, city. And the spinning!

Life only changes if you change.

Listen! This is being written because it has got to be written. One day, there will be no more of this old thing. I'll be gone.

Yes, yes, yes.

I'll keep going until the cosmos orders me to stop.

A destiny is very nice. You don't have to make any decisions. There's no need for stress or anxiety ... unless you're stupid. Christ. Unless you don't trust the cosmos. Maybe you know better? Ha!

Life is strange.

What matters is having one thing that you can focus on. And if anybody or anything interferes with that one thing you must be prepared to defend it with extreme violence. Physical, emotional, intellectual. Whatever!

Focus until you die. No excuses.

Time is passing ...

Actually, it's easier when you're older. Less time. Less options. A stronger sense of urgency. A winning combination!

But remember: everything becomes nothing, eventually. Ha, ha, ha! Just laugh. That's what I do.

Existentialism isn't about lasting forever.

You give yourself meaning. Sort of. Don't look to God. His life is meaningless, really. Just because He's more powerful than you ... so what? It means nothing. An elephant is more powerful than a fly.

Oh, everything means nothing. Celebrate it! Like Goethe recommended.

Yeah, yeah. I realize that a lot of you are too weak to embrace this. But that's your choice, man.

Yeah, yeah. The same way you chose that "fulfilling" career or "happy" relationship. Ha! There's no reaching some people.

But I won't judge you. I'm just saying, that's all.

Come on! It's all nothing at the end of time.

Don't be sad.

Be happy.