Wednesday 23 September 2020

Be more insane than an insane world

I don't know why I was given this life. God has a devilish sense of humour. Or the cosmos does.

I've had enough of the world.

Everyone is like the worst kind of stranger.

If the world is insane, the answer is to be even more insane. Normality is a killer.

Normal thoughts are disgusting.

I don't think like others.

Normal emotions are disgusting.

I don't feel like others.

Normal actions are disgusting.

I need ... to stop acting like others. I will!

I might throw time away. I mean, ignore it. I don't want to know what the time is. I don't care if it's night or day.

Sleep is death.

TV is death. News is death. Opinions are death. Internet is death. Words, words, words ... leading to NOTHING.

I am alive! Unbelievably.

It's cold on the mountain top.

Whatever happens in the world doesn't matter.

There isn't one person in authority who isn't a buffoon.

"This is the shit you've been given. It's been given to you as a test. What are you going to do now?" God, or the cosmos. I imagine.

You can't trust anyone.

You can't believe anyone when they tell you what all the facts are.

Everyone is promoting their evil agenda. They love reality. (Well, their reality, anyway.) It's ridiculous. They can't step outside their human limits.

I'm sick of the human world. I would rather be a dolphin.

I need to be the one who is truly insane in their eyes. Let them look at me and say, "He's gone too far!"

And then ... when they see me happy, smiling ... oh, the confusion! I won't have fallen on the ground, foaming at the mouth.

I'll be walking, talking ... stronger than ever ... full of light!

It will be a light that will blind them.

I will become the brightest light ever!