Thursday 18 February 2021

I'll think of a title later

I'm listening to Country Life by Roxy Music.

I'm not in the mood for writing. But I've got to do this last post of the week. So here it is.

Yeah, yeah.

I haven't done much today.

I played a nice version of Malibu earlier. Only five minutes of guitar practice. But I sound better now ... than a few years ago when I might have done five hours. That's got to be a good thing, right? Yes, it's got to be.

I walked around the park this morning. I don't know why. What's the point of that? I wasn't the only one, anyway.

My music?

I want those three new tunes.

The music is the most important part of a world-beater. That's why Dylan only has one, but hundreds of great lyrics.

I'll just have to hold on.

Of course, there's the third verse of Nothing ... it helps to have a great lyric as well.

Yes.

It's sickening being involved in normal life. It doesn't matter what's going on inside your head - if people can't see it.

Never mind.

Okay, okay. I'm not listening to all of this album. So ... what else?! I'm going to listen to ... give me a minute.

It's best to live a famous illusion. And to have witnesses, obviously. / I was disturbed to hear the story of Prince being seen standing outside a chemist shortly before he died. Not because he might have been ill. But because it was too "normal". I bet Prince really hated it, too. I mean, more than being ill. I have an insight into certain people.

Masters of reality. Those guys.

So, I'm listening to ... yeah, Apollo. Even though it's still early. I suppose it doesn't matter. The stars don't care. The stars don't even know.

Or do they?

I'm eating peanut cookies. I saw them again this morning ... on the supermarket shelf, calling out to me.

I hate going to the supermarket. I hate walking around the park. 

Things are going to change because they must. Life only changes when it must change.