Monday 22 February 2021

State Street unveils ...

What does State Street unveil? Aren't you curious? 'Curious, boss?! I'm desperate to know. Tell me. Tell me. TELL ME - !!!'

Ha! All right, Voice, calm down.

Jesus!

Yeah, yeah. PR email ...

LONDON, February 18, 2021 - State Street Corporation has announced the launch of Insights, a new research platform that offers clients proprietary research, exclusive data-driven indicators and the latest market commentary from the firm's team of global macro strategists. Insights gives investors access to State Street Global Markets' multi-asset research offerings in an intuitive and interactive format tailored to their interests.

Okay, okay. Er ... no endorsement from me, obviously, because I don't understand any of this stuff. I'm on the mystical side of things. I don't know how many times I have to say that. 'You wish them all the best though, boss.' Of course I do!

It would be churlish not to. Nothing less than churlish.

Anyway ...

"Whether it's high-frequency inflation data, proprietary capital flow indicators, or sentiment shifts derived from millions of social media posts, access to data-driven asset intelligence gives our clients an edge," says Nadine Chakar, executive vice president and head of State Street Global Markets. "We have  a proven track record of providing valuable research, and throughout the global The Thing, our clients have relied on our partnership to weather market volatility at an unprecedented speed. We can now offer these solutions in a more dynamic and engaging platform via Insights."

Oh, okay. Thank you, Nadine.

Now, I wonder what Will says ... 'Will who?' Will Kinlaw. 'Never heard of him!' So? 'He must be a loser.' Shut up!

Christ.

Just because The Voice has never heard of someone ...

Do you know what I mean?

Everyone thinks Will is a great guy.

Anyway ...

"Our clients are inundated with data and research, but they often tell us that we provide perspectives they can't get anywhere else," adds Will Kinlaw, head of State Street's hub for partnerships with alternative data start-ups and renowned academics, State Street Associates. "We built these tools based on their feedback. The goal is to put all of this information at their fingertips and organize it around the markets that are top-of-mind on any given day."

Thanks, Will!

Yeah, some loser. He's head of State Street's hub for partnerships with alternative data start-ups and renowned academics, State Street Associates.

ENDS

...

Anything else?

I've bought a good ebook on John Lennon by Philip Norman. (He wrote my favourite book on The Beatles, Shout!) It has over twelve hundred pages, and it only cost £1.99. I've read a few books on Lennon, and this seems to have stuff I've never heard before. Mainly about his family. He hasn't met the rest of The Beatles yet. 'What do you mean, he hasn't met them?!' I've only just started reading it, idiot! 'Oh.' Yeah. Ha!

Music? I mean ... my music?! I rehearsed my songs for five hours last week, and five and a half the week before, BUT(!) ... I sound much better now than when I was playing for over twenty hours a week.

I'm going to go back to regular hours soon though. I've just been having a bit of a rest, that's all.

Oh, I've decided ... two of those new tunes I need will have to be as great and as commercial as Stella. 'You always say that, Mikey. Or something like it.' Well, I'm saying it again, Voice. It's important, man! I want the combination of greatness and commercial, uh ... ness.

Never mind.