Thursday 4 February 2021

I'm not in the mood for finance, BUT(!) ... I might be in the mood for batteries

Let's just see how it goes, yeah?

BAAR, Switzerland - (January 29, 2021) - Blackstone Resources AG is pleased to announce that its CEO Ulrich Ernst will be presenting at AlphaValue's upcoming battery technology webinar in English on 3 February 2021 at 15:00 (Central European Time).

Oh God! That was yesterday! I'll kill that intern of mine.

Voice! Voice!

'What is it, boss?'

It's over! It's all over!

'What is?!'

The battery webinar. Why didn't you tell me? 'Man, you knew the email was there in your PR folder.' Yeah, but I didn't know that the webinar was yesterday, idiot! We've missed it now. 'Oh dear.'

Okay, okay. Just go back to the astral plane, Voice. I'm going to write about music or something.

'See you Monday.' Yeah, yeah.

Idiot!

...

Anything else?

Music? Is it too early to put Apollo on? I mean, it's dark out, but ... never mind.

I've got some good news: I'm having peanut cookies later with my mug of tea. After this post, like.

I'm restarting my Rock Star Diet on Monday, with dumbbell exercises as well. Maybe the punchbag too.

I just couldn't resist the cookies this morning when I saw them in Tesco ...

Listen! I'm going to stop writing about music, and diets, and fitness, and cookies, and fashion ... and most other things. I've got to! You don't understand, kook(s). But I've got to.

So ...

My music? I'm absolutely convinced that I can become the greatest ever songwriter with only twenty songs ...

Ten world-beaters
Ten supporting songs

[Oh, I'm nearly there!]

I can start my career with those songs, and then build from that point.

Life and Death and Nothing will be the two greatest. No question!

Cookie update: I'm eating them now, and I will have a mug of coffee later.

Er ...

Cat news? You want cat news? Okay. A while ago, I put some wet towels outside in the yard, under this sort of shed thing. It's got no sides, just a roof. I draped the towels over some junk. Anyway, this cat got the idea in its head that I was building a Wendy house for it or something. I don't know. Well, the cat sleeps in there during the day now. Ha!

Right, that's it.

Have a nice weekend.

Laters!


By the way, it occurred to me the other day that Harold Pinter's early plays are mostly about anxiety.