Thursday 8 April 2021

Loan?! Who's getting a loan?!

Not I - !!!

Blackstone receives a convertible loan.

Oh, I see. Yeah, it's a PR email. Let's do it quickly, kook(s), so we can discuss music. I mean, last post of the week and all that. Do you know what I mean? 'I know, boss!' Good!

BAAR, Switzerland - (March 30, 2021) - Blackstone Resources AG has entered a convertible loan facility agreement in January 2021 for up to CHF 20 million valid for three years. The convertible loan has a zero percent coupon and can be divided with various noteholders. Any conversion into equities will be restricted for the first 120 days after payment of the notes and in addition can be extended if requested by the Blackstone Resources AG. The second tranche of CHF 1.5 million convertible loan has now been purchased as notes and has already been paid by two investors. Additional draw down can be done at any time when requested by Blackstone Resources AG and agreed by the investors. At the time of conversion of the convertible loan, the additional required shares will increase the conditional shares capital of the company.

Oh, okay. Fair enough.

ENDS

...

Music?

My new tune? Well ... I wrote most of the chorus last night. I just need a few seconds of tune at the end now. A bar or two. Then I need to work on the structure. Will it be a world-beater? Yes. Definitely. It's my second best piece of music, and it's commercial, too.

So, uh ... I've got to write three lyrics now to have eight world-beaters. 'Cool!' I only need two more tunes after that, man! 'For what, Mikey?' You know, Voice. Come on! 'Oh ... for immortality.' Yes. Ha! Yes. My BIG TEN.

I'm a visionary, remember?

Anyway, this new song might be able to replace And Rain Came Down on my debut album.

Or I might save it for the second album. I don't know. The thing is, my musical ability is developing all the time. This song has loads of twists and turns and changing rhythms - while still being easy to play.

I don't know what the first album will be like, really. All these new songs ... !

Okay, okay.

Later(s), crocodile(s)!