Tuesday 6 April 2021

Sure, I've got PR emails ...

They're in the folder. Yeah, yeah. Just waiting for me to look at them and pick one. But not today! No, not today.

Because I'm not in the mood.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow ... I'll do one. I'll do loads. There is no end to them, not until ...

I am able to get away. Will I ever get away?

...

*** ********** *** ****. I just thought I would mention that. No harm done. We shouldn't keep these feelings to ourselves, let them build up inside, like a volcano. We don't want that, do we? Let's speak the truth!

Ha, ha, ha! Who will know ... what I just said ... about the people in power?

Such self-control!

I feel better already. Ha!

'I know what you said, boss.' Of course you do, Voice!

...

Okay, okay. Okay!

My new tune? Well, I've found a chord to put at the end of the pre-chorus. It was giving me a bit of trouble.

F#m ... for your information.

Now I need to change the rhythm. That will be three rhythms altogether. Verse, pre-chorus, chorus. You dig? It's just the way the song is going.

It actually started off as another dream tune. But I changed the tune, as I often do. [All I need is a little spark. That's all. A fragment. I don't ask for much.] Some sort of heavy metal band was playing in my head, early the other morning, uh, late at night, I don't know. [Ha! It's not going to be a heavy metal tune. But I was grateful. Always be grateful, kook(s)!] I managed to sing the tune into my Zoom Handy thing and then fell straight back to sleep. It was a nice surprise for me when I woke up later.

I know the cosmos loves me.

...

Will I ever get away?

Of course I will! It's written in the stars.

These times are a total disgrace. For many reasons. But I live in future times!

'With the best of them, Mikey! The visionaries!'

Yes, Voice!

I will not be held back!