Thursday 1 April 2021

What am I writing about tonight?

I don't know. It's Easter, ain't it? Let's take it easy. I've got some PR emails. I'll look at them on Monday.

Deep Impact is on the telly. It's quite a good film, I suppose.

I feel tempted to buy some more films for my phone. There's some good deals at the moment. For example, Sexy Beast for £3.99.

Maybe I should forget about the films.

I ordered two more Sunspel polo shirts today. They're on sale again, so it makes sense to get them while they're cheap(er).

This personal stuff will probably stop soon. 'Ha!' Yeah, yeah. I don't know what else to write about. 'Finance, boss.' Do me a favour, Voice! Anyway, you shouldn't be here. Have a rest, man. 'Bye!' Yeah. Bye.

Music? I'm not writing about music any more. I've written enough. You know what I'm planning to do, kook(s).

I've got to write about something though. I don't know what. Oh, I get loads of PR emails. I'll be all right.

This kid in Deep Impact was in Green Street. Elijah Wood, yes. I have to say, he wasn't a very convincing hooligan. Do you know what I mean? The Football Factory was better, anyway. 'Danny Dyer!' Yes, Voice. Bye! 'Bye!' Idiot. 'Behave, Mikey. I'm paying for your dinner.' Shut up! I've had me dinner.

He thinks he's Sir Ben Kingsley now. Idiot!

I'm staying in all day tomorrow. I can goof off, or ... spend the whole day writing the lyric for Life and Death, or ... spend the whole day trying to write three new tunes. 'You won't get three.' I might get three fragments that can be put on Straight Lines to give me those three world-beaters I want. 'Yeah, you might.' Thank you.

Okay. That's enough.

What was I writing about?

Laters.