Monday 7 July 2014

No one wants to invest in supermarkets no more

Oh, the page has gone. Never mind. I was linking to something about supermarkets.

...

Sunny day today. So what? It's summer. It's what you expect. Though we don't always get it.

I might go out after lunch. Or I might stay in. My life is so exciting. Obviously, it could be worse.

I'm not complaining. Whisky and women almost wrecked my life. I'm just glad to be alive.

...

I'm making progress with the alternate picking. I'm almost as good now as when I was doing the "wrong" picking.

I need to change my strings. I've done close to eighty hours on the D’Addario phosphor bronzes. They're going off, man.

I'll put some Martins on. / Yeah. 80/20 bronzes - for your information, dear reader(s).

Recording? Oh, I don't know. Who knows?! When it feels right, when I'm in the groove ...

I don't need anyone giving me grief over it, you dig?