Wednesday 2 July 2014

There was a Bitcoin auction last week ...

Apparently, the US government auctioned off 29,000 bitcoins (Bitcoins? Big "B"?) that it had taken from the Silk Road - whatever that is.

I didn't buy any myself because I don't need any. I'm still thinking about my Mikeycoin idea. I mean, is it a good idea? Can it really be that easy getting rich? Why isn't everyone doing it then? 'Not everyone is a visionary genius like you, boss.' Yes, that's a good point, Voice. I often forget how "normal" most other people are.

But I've got so much on at the moment ... / I recorded You're Lying again last night. It still sounds awful. I won't be Eric Clapton for a while, that's for sure. Maybe I should go back to the piano. I was always better at the piano.

There aren't enough hours in the day ... / Blogging, guitar, songs, Mikeycoin ...

I just ... 'No. 229?' Oh, later, later, man. After lunch. After my egg sandwich, and crisps, and yoghurt, and Coke.

I don't know what the subject will be today. (Not that the subject is ever important. I kill the meaning of words - when I'm at my best.) / I want to clear my mind, and my soul, of all the shit, dear reader(s), you dig? 'Will getting a-ROUND yet again help or make things worse, boss?' Ha! How do I know, man?

Laters ...