Thursday 26 March 2015

Eric Evans and ... / Orchard View Capital Advisors!

What's this? You're wondering, dear reader(s). 'What's this?' Not you. Them. 'Oh.' Have a guess! 'Me?' Okay. All right. Go on. 'Er ... a new hedge fund.' Well done. 'Do I win a prize?' Yeah, you keep your job, for another day.

[Oh, I've got Iggy and the Stooges on, Raw Power. I only got four hours sleep last night and I want what Paul Trynka calls their "moronic inferno".]

Eric Evans? He doesn't seem to have a LinkedIn profile, which means I know absolutely NOTHING about him. Fine! If that's the way he wants it, that's the way he gets it. Some hedge fund managers you just can't reach. It's a failure to communicate.

'SAC Capital, boss?' What? 'Our Eric used to work at SAC Capital, health-care shit.' So what? 'It's information for your readers, man.' Thanks, man. I'm sure they appreciate it.

This Orchard View thing is in New York. I don't know if it has actually launched yet. You know how these things are. I mean, good things take time ... as I know from bitter experience.

After lunch, I'll be taking Eric Evans for a spin, No. 304. What's the point? You're wondering. 'Ha!' Give me a break, reader(s). I have to fill my days somehow. What do you do? You make money with your cockamamie funds. I get a-ROUND. So sue me!

[Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell. One of the greatest song titles ever!]

...

Well, well ... / As one hedge fund closes another one opens ... It's the way of the world, my friend(s). It's perfectly natural. We shouldn't fear it.

No, it doesn't bother me. I live in chaos. And I'm happy to keep a record of the nonsense.

There must be some reason. Not that I need a reason.