Monday 19 March 2012

Government to consider privatizing air

As we all know, the British government is desperate for money, so it is now looking into the possibility of privatizing the air that we breathe. It's been done with water, so why not air? Cameron is going to say: 'We need to look urgently at the options for getting large-scale private investment into the national fresh air network, I mean, the sky and that - from sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, and other investors.' Well, he's always saying something, isn't he? But why shouldn't he say this? It makes as much sense as anything else he's ever said.

It's the age of austerity. We're all in this together. I'm glad about that. I'm so happy we're all in this together. Imagine how terrible it would be if we weren't all in this together, in a big happy society! Personally, I would be distraught. I would be inconsolable if I thought for one second there were Bullingdon Club tosspots about the place living the life of Riley.

I'm in a bad mood today. (What's new? 'Is that news?!' No, it isn't.) I suppose it's not Cameron's fault he doesn't know anything. He was only educated at Eton and Oxford. You've got to feel sorry for the guy. If he had educated himself, he might now have the advantages that I have. It's not fair, is it?