Wednesday 14 February 2018

Christ! I had no idea that Aviva Investors had a ROCK & ROLL(!!!) warehouse - !!!

It's in Park Royal, apparently. Why wasn't I told about this?! 'How did you find out, boss?' Well, I was just searching for the latest news on Aviva Investors, which, as you know, is something I rarely do. I mean, do we really need to know what pub they're drinking in now? 'No, not really. This warehouse sounds great though!' Yeah. I suppose they use it for putting on gigs, and parties, and entertaining, and stuff. 'How often would that be?' Ha! Knowing them, Voice, every night of the bloody week! However, they've let the warehouse to someone now. 'Oh.' That was the news I found. 'Oh.' Well, it's what passes for news with Aviva Investors. It's either going to be that, or, as I say, the latest pub, or maybe they've found a new park for the summer season. That sort of thing.

Okay, uh ... I'd love to know why they didn't invite me to one of their events. I'm in London. I can easily get to Park Royal. 'They probably didn't want you writing about it, boss.' Oh. Why not? 'They don't want their clients knowing about it, do they?' Ha! No one reads my blog, man. Just a few kooks, and industry squares - who are very discreet and would never grass. / Never mind.

Talking of ROCK & ROLL!!! ... I'm having to delay my new demo again because of this bastard flu that won't go away. 'Time keeps passing, Mikey. Years, man! Years!' Okay, okay. Yeah, but ... I ain't worried, son. My three best songs, which will be on the demo with Lucky You, making a total of four, didn't even exist eighteen months ago. It can't be done without them. 'What can't?' ROCK & ROLL, man! ROCK & ROLL - !!! - !!! - !!!

...

Right. Anything else? Brexit? I saw a brilliant guy on the internet yesterday, in a tweet, talking to Sky News. His name is Femi. Anyway, he was saying how most people under the age of fifty-five don't want Brexit. It's basically doomed, even if we leave for a few years. There's also a clip of him talking to Nigel Farage on LBC, which is pretty funny, as Farage is completely outwitted.

Okay, okay. / Er, obviously, dear reader(s), I don't do music updates no more - blame Aviva Investors! And I don't discuss Brexit. This is a finance blog. See you tomorrow!